Fresh Classic Confirmed

They want the boost let em boost to level 10. $74.99 boost to level 10. I’d be okay with that.

1 Like

When I see this post and heard about the whole classic fresh thing I’ll be honest there’s one word that comes to my mind desperation I don’t know about the rest of you but I aint touching it.

Is unless there’s a lot of changes I have no desire to replay classic again quite frankly I’m happy we’re done with it.

Yes it’s a good game but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t problems with it that were not addressed at all and I can’t see blizzard wantis the blizzard wanting to address them.

There’s problems with every game. One being a leveling boost to 58. One being able to buy gold. One being bots not managed.

3 Likes

Yeah you are right But let’s be real here blizzard hasn’t fixed that in 16 years I doubt just because they’re putting on classic fresh that’s something they’ll actually be able to manage because that would involve them hiring people.

Well hell they have 2500 employees. Hire 10 and manage classic wow

F R E S H

/10 char

3 Likes

Learned from what? People still play and a lot bought the mount. If anything they learned it’s a good thing. I expect to see the same with LK classic, mount and all.

A clean slate. No economy. Starting from phase 1 again, not after phase 6. That’s the appeal. EVERYBODY is on a level playing field again.

4 Likes

I think Classic+ is better than fresh vanilla. You are basically asking for mage bots to swarm into that fresh server again and everyone will just pay for boost by paying gold again.

It’s literally dejavu. It cannot be fixed unless people start looking for somechanges.

1 Like

blizzard could stop bots if they wanted to

2 Likes

Yeah they would. But they know they can’t. Because the exploiting that system was already there. Just that people didn’t do this attempt as much back in '05-'09

1 Like

Can they 100% block bots? No probably not. However what we’re asking for is STAFF to work on the issue. People should be able to report bots, and then staff should review and check out the character closer. If botting… ban.

3 Likes

Bootlicker.

1 Like

What? Did I say I supported this? No.

There will be a lich king mount and toy for classic wrath, just being real.

2 Likes

I think by the time we get to classic Wotlk they will consider implementing monks and DHs at this rate lol.

Paid service of course.

Would be great if Blizzard devs removed the PvE to PvP restriction for TBC Classic. Hundreds of forum posts about it and I have a centralized thesis here:

Tell Bliz to stop taking under the table bribes by the bot/gold farmers and you can actually catch the bots

Wrong spot to post dude. This is CLASSIC not TBC trash kicks into the pit

Still would be applicable for classic.

gee its almost like fresh servers would be a good idea