Fresh Classic Confirmed

30 Likes

Ah sh**, here we go again

8 Likes

Looks like we are going home… once more!

19 Likes

Well, I plan to roll there for sure and see how it goes.

This is really good news, I just hope it’s not filled with monetization and stuff.

19 Likes

Yeah the monetization is the thing that could sink this. It’s what ruined TBCC, so we can only hope they learned from that.

21 Likes

Wrong choice again…

Clearly you lack any vision Blizz, that’s sad. Guess I don’t have to install Bnet now!

Thanks for the time we had, was real but now its time to move on!

SALE THE IP’S!

1 Like

Ready for it. TBC is a bust. Hopefully they get some things right this time - server populations, world buffs, bots/boosts.

16 Likes

omg the sound is fun and unbelievable

1 Like

Classic + , Classic + , Classic +

27 Likes

Classic is coming home Can’t wait just no buffs please!!!

1 Like

Wonderful news. Interesting how they worded it… Classic+ maybe?

FANTASTIC! Hopefully it drops this October so I can just chill all winter again this year. Thank you Blizzard!

5 Likes

We plan on sharing our plans for classic in the near future…

The near future:

We don’t have any plans neener neener neen.

1 Like

Please no boosts, one server per coast or no server transfers.

And maybe give people a reason to roll ally? Change wisp form racial to something reasonable? Asking a lot, I know. Otherwise the balance will be busted per usual

2 Likes

Agree here. TBC has been a bust for my friends and getting a Fresh would be nice.

World buffs and bots/boosts have to be dealt with though. I’m probably missing a few other things, but these are the main items that should be changed. I’m fine with these minimal changes.

5 Likes

We already know how it will turn out.

1 Like

hip hip hooray!

I’m still uncertain as to what I’ll be doing for fresh classic, but Mostly i’m just glad it’s coming!

How is tbc a bust?

1 Like

Changing wisp form , for what exactly?
That is actually breaking lore.

Wait…

They said they’re working on ‘something’, but gave us no clue on what they actually meant.

Maybe we will have extra features for classic fresh?

1 Like