French Dragonflight interview

I wasn’t refrencing Tyrshold, more arcitecture they showed like this:

That has highly elven design elements to it; it would not of looked out of place in Suramar or Zin-Azshari.

As to the vastly random Titanic design styles? I would imagine you can put this down to the Titan Keepers. Judging on the Seat of the Pantheon, the classic Greco-Roman architecture appears to be more true Titan architecture, the deviations were Keepers designing to their own personal whims. So long as things did their Job, I doubt the Titans cared about the shapes of the buildings housing the machinery.

2 Likes

The entire narrative was about the pointless fighting of the factions vs the righteous opposition to tyranny.

7 Likes

Which is weird considering Ra-den oversaw both Pandaria and the greater Uldum complexes. Hell, Uldir wasn’t run by a Keeper but by a Watcher (MOTHER).

1 Like

Yes yes, we know the same story track that Blizzard always uses during faction conflicts to maintain the status quo. The best content of MoP didn’t involve the factions and their one-trick rhetoric.

The factions are basically seagulls. They fly in, crap all over the place, and make a lot of noise.

4 Likes

It was still pretty fresh in MoP and fit the yin yang themes pretty well.

Edit: Im probably not subbing again till MoP classic. We’ll see. Im super disappointed, and Ive completely lost faith in the devs to build a quality WoW expansion.

Does it matter?
The devs are speaking from their point of view, not Wrathion’s.

Obviously it doesn’t matter. But we’re not talking about the diarrhea the devs spew.

1 Like

Well I mean the devs had said night elves are getting the focus. Again.
The Alliance is getting a dock network and the Horde is not.
Ebonhorn is only being brought up so that you don’t automatically assume that Wrathion would become the Earth Aspect, but let me let you in on a little open secret:

Ssshh don't tell anyone!!!

Wrathion’s the one with the unique model whomst is directly tied to Anduin Wrynn, High King of the Alliance.

2 Likes

they have said tyrande will play a role…thats it…not anything else about the night elves. To play a role means nothing, baine played a roll in sl too, it was small, but technically he was there, tyrande “played” a role in cata too…as appearence in one dungeon, and thats it…so, you overestimate the “influence” tyrande have on anything…

9 Likes

Heaven forbid night elves get positive development for once right? :wolf:

End Sarcasm

10 Likes

::He would look at Nelvenweald.::

4 Likes

There wasn’t positive development for the night elves in ardenweld, and there wasn’t even an important night elf npc living in that entire zone.

9 Likes

You have a amazing talent of not actually answering any question posed to you

3 Likes

I think there’s a disconnect with Leaders vs Peoples.

Tyrande and Sylvanas both had plenty of screentime in Shadowlands. Granted, most of Sylvanas’s screentime was idiotic, villainous cackling, and many people are dissatisfied with Tyrande’s time as well, but they were certainly subjects of focus.

The “common people” of both races, however, got… basically nothing. Your average Nelf-on-the-street is absolutely no better off after SL than before it, and the same is true of the Forsaken.

The difference is that Tyrande is now going to go back to her people. On some level, the development she received can now feed back into the Nelves on the whole.

Sylvanas is gone, at least for now. Nathanos is gone, at least for now. Sylvanas doesn’t even mention her people. The Forsaken, the UNDEAD, have gone through the entire DEATH EXPANSION without being so much as MENTIONED.

I’m not interested in arguing about who has it worse, that’s a ****ing pointless hole to dig ourselves into. But anyone complaining about the devs promising Forsaken development in 9.2.5 and beyond is delusional.

19 Likes

By golly, tell me more.

You have an amazing talent for disregarding anything positive that happens to the Alliance.

1 Like

If you think ardenweald was positive for the kaldorei, I have a ocean in the desert to sell you

13 Likes

Not just me.
Most of the playerbase.
Including most of the nelf fanbase.

Yeah, I bet. Just like night elves were retconned to care about trees:

I bet you know all about what is happening with “most” nelf fans, when you can’t even figure out what is in the big parts of the night elf story lmao

11 Likes

I can’t help that you can’t differentiate between indifference and sadism.
That’s a you problem.
:man_shrugging:

So just you and 5 other horde players

10 Likes