#freethemogs

I’m against this. The only thing I’d want it the ability to unlock mogs on items as long as I have a character that can wear it.

#DONTFREETHEMOGS

The system is fine. Its not Blizzards fault you play a mail user that is the worst out of the four looks wise… lol

2 Likes

I mean… given Blizzard is the one who designs Mail… it kind of is entirely their fault in fact lol

5 Likes

It’s half and half lol

1 Like

While I agree that they should stay locked, Blizz is completely at fault for the ugly mail designs & needs to address it. And by “address it” I mean, they need to put more effort into the approved designs. Maybe hire some more people in their art direction to department to take mail appearances somewhere that people are actually excited that they’re making a mail wearing character, rather than seeing that as a major disappointment. Or they need to cancel mail altogether & just have shamans/hunters wear leather.

I agree, people shouldn’t play hunters or shamans. Ew.

1 Like

Grabs the ale off the table before flipping the table This is exactly why we can’t have nice things!! Chugs the ale

But they do have the laser rifle from Arch in mop.

edit: Sonic Pulse Generator

I used some new skin.

Uh, skin cream.

#freethemogs

1 Like

I do not know, but I think my Mog is pretty damn bad azz!

I agree with this idea #FreeTheMogs

I would also like to be able to collect and mog grey and white items.

3 Likes

Yeah sure whatever

Except you can have a priest that looks like a plate wearing warlock or a hunter in a leather looking dress or a paladin in skulls and not a single bit of light on them.

Your argument makes no sense because Blizzard makes no sense with how they design so many armor sets.

4 Likes

It sounds cool, but i think that classes would lose identity

Rogues need to be fast.
Mages need to free their mind.

Now imagine getting ganked by a guy wearing the elite plate alliance Arathi warfront set, and after he kills you you see him run away with Sprint + Nightstalker + Fleet Footed. But before he can mount and go away you’re friend wearing mythic Tomb of Sargeras paladin set polymorphes him and burns the rogue to death.

Weird.

lol never going to happen. but thanks for the laugh.

Rogues already stealth past mounted movement speed. I’m not concerned about them suddenly wearing plate.

#freethemogs

1 Like

Ok, but could you imagine a mage in full plate armor, not just a mog. We’d be unstoppable. But I would love to use all of my Leather and Plate mogs since I don’t have many Cloth or Mail.
#freethemogs

Let me wear something besides stupid mail sets

#freethemogs

1 Like

I think being able to wear one or two pieces from a different armour type would be enough. So many cool mail and cloth shoulders.

Sounds like a good idea on paper but I think it would be bad for the game overall. Armor types/specific pieces make you think “Ah, that’s a warrior, priest, hunter, DK, etc”.
I think it would be cool to see what people could come up with but it would be harmful for the game overall.

As a reminder from the pictures I posted above, there is no class identity. If people want to not look like their class, they already can, so there’s no good reason not to remove restrictions.

4 Likes