#freethemogs

NO LONGER should we be denied our birthright. NO LONGER shall hunters be saddled with the WORST MOG SETS IN THE GAME (why can’t we steal cloth or leather, they get so many AWESOME sets) NO MORE!

Remove armor type restrictions for transmog! Give us a drop down menu on our mog interface and let us mog ALL ARMOR TYPES on ALL CLASSES!

#FREETHEMOGS

80 Likes

#freethemogs

16 Likes

So no mog restrictions or class race combo restrictions or factions or any kind of uniqueness between anybody.

That would really make the game worse, ngl.

Also, transmog only works for items you can equip, So they would have to make it so everyone can where everything…no thanks.

17 Likes

You want to talk about uniqueness? Imagine mixing four armor types together to create an immense catalogue of new mog options.

#FREETHEMOGS

25 Likes

This is ALREADY true for warriors. They can equip and use anything.

6 Likes

What I really want is the ability to hide pants.

26 Likes

How? How exactly would it make it worse and how would it affect your gameplay?

Please enlighten us.

23 Likes

It wouldn’t. Helmeted male blood elf paladins are the new human male paladins.

4 Likes

How so?

2 Likes

Blizzard has already given players the ability to look incredibly stupid, so the die has already been cast. Open the floodgates!

16 Likes

#openthefloodgates
#freethemogs

10 Likes

Idk, Battle Mages are awesome looking.

Seriously. There’s no going back after implementing the pajamas.

15 Likes

Hey look, I started one of those hash brown things

Insert Steve Buscemi fellow kids meme

6 Likes

OOF totally would make my Mage look like my Diablo 3 Wizard. IN AN INSTANT!

3 Likes

it make sent the hunter asks ahhaha hahahaha

That was it. The moment we had wendigo pjs was the moment ‘serious mog’ died. Hide pants. Remove armor type restrictions.

#freethemogs

9 Likes

The art department does solid work 90% of the time…maybe 95%. That being said, when the majority of the gear looks like it could pass for plate gear, anyone who argues against transmogging into any gear type automatically has the rug pulled out from under them.

Seriously cloth gear is cloth gear meant to be worn by cloth classes because the game says so. But visually many cloth pieces could be mixed with other plate pieces and it would look like you’re wearing all plate.

14 Likes

Dude, there are so many amazing Wizard armor pieces in that game.

2 Likes

Especially if you combine it with heritage armor. A number of heritage sets are absolutely plate, and visually coding classes doesn’t work when you have Nightborne warriors wearing a caster robe and charging at you with a staff.

9 Likes

Excuse me, may I remind you what Classic had Paladins look like?

https://external-preview.redd.it/mFzfQWQCkkX-KTnIf236ieapKxvJxMQHzITUC3u-YdU.jpg?auto=webp&s=08823c9d686f01d4440ed7d6f82396ad952a58ee

This idea that we NEVER looked stupid is a figment of the imagination. WoW was founded on stupid lol.

20 Likes