Free Character Transfers Now Available -- WoW Classic Era

The whole thing is bizarre, I’m not sure why they would want to encourage folks off stable populated servers.

FYI - for those interested, free transfers to Whitemane for PVP and to Mankrik for PVE for all servers are all working now.

2 Likes

what a crazy game

I have some questions! What’s going to happen to the servers people transfer from, like Grobby or Bloodsail? Are those who choose to stay there able to stay or will the server be wiped or deleted or something in time and reused for Classic Fresh?

will the server be wiped or deleted or something in time and reused for Classic Fresh?

Don’t think that’s how it works my friend. They aren’t opening up these transfers to try and get old servers ready to be wiped. It’s just to get players to more populated servers and off dead ones.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! Im pretty confused on how its going to work! With the wording of “Season” it makes me think of Diablo 3 and how the seasons work there.

1 Like

Well, OB is a relatively low population server. I would like to see more (west coast) people on OB!

I’d rather see them merge the west coast servers, instead of offering move to east coast servers. It blows my mind that they are offering moves from Atiesh (which has three times the population of raiders than OB).

1 Like

All free transfers are working right now. Just tested myself.

1 Like

kill the Oce market just before FF 14 releases thier OCE servers oof who signs off on these decisions

1 Like

Just link all the realms per region already

oops posted under wrong toon

they dont seem to listen no matter the area i post in, the classic era issues are minor compared to the on going issues on argual pvp i’m keen for, 1v5+ not so much its built up the mentality its better to take the quick death and get back to what your doing than upset the dirty horde and maybe have them call friends to harass you for hours.

Its something they studied a while ago its well known yet blizzard doesn’t just deal with the server situation.

OK Dumb question:

What if you already have 10 toons on Mankrik and 10 toons on another server eligible for transfer?

1 Like

I don’t really care with what is going on in Retail 2.0. And Clssic Era issues take more priority than what is going on in Retail 2.0. Stop posting here.

1 Like

Glad to read about another player who plans to stay on BB!

2 Likes

Blizzard bungles this again: Classic Era has been completely bungled

Where are the free transfers for West Coast servers? me and my gf are the only ones on the whole freaking server. Thankfully all we do is Pvp but it would be nice to see other players. Kurinaxx is Dead AF

1 Like

Deviate Delight Player here. Why not give us 3-5 options of servers to transfer too? Why is whitemane a mega server the only option?

1 Like

Funneling everyone into one pvp server interests me… What does faction balance look like on Whitemane? I like both so I would be interested in helping the less populated one.

Kaivax, again REMULOS is a OCE server, Mankirk IS NOT… Why would anyone from a OCE/Aussy server want to transfer to an American server and have increased PING and players that are not awake when we are online…

PLEASE for the love of god clarify that Remulos IS NOT BEING DELETED… Its the ONLY PvE server for OCE region.

ALSO… Mankrik is a US EAST COAST server, Mankrik is also FULL AF! And… to connect from here in SouthEast Asia to that server I get over 300ms lag…

I pay to play this game, I dont care for retail much as this point as its been ruined… So the ONLY reason I am playing WoW now is for TBCC and hopefully WotLKC at some point.