Free Character Transfers – Wrath of the Lich King Classic

I honestly havent played classic since they announced they were removing permananent wrath classic realms. I just found that stupid. But the wow token was stupid to.

are the free transfers still active, and if so, how do i get the transfer done

found it, it sure helps to read more posts, thanks

2 Likes

I really hate these server closures. The name of my characters is important to me. My incentive to play is really diminished when I have to rename characters I have grown attached to.

3 Likes

I was reading the FAQ for free character transfers and it said that characters must be at least level 10. Is that the case even for these forced transfers?

It’s why I don’t play Snipo on Whitemane, after transferring from Skyfury…

Second rate, knockoff name…

#feelsbad

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I just checked ironforge.pro for Old Blanchy where my characters (still) are. Are there really only 135 characters on that realm?

I think it’s not the case for these specific free transfers, I transfered all my lvl1 banks with no problem.

As the previous poster said, your level 1s should be fine to move. I’ve transferred level 1s using the free transfer.

I’d recommend either transferring off Old Blanchy soon or watching the forums very closely before your toons get locked for two weeks and then force-moved, potentially to a server that doesn’t have a lot of the same faction.

Again RIP to Old Blanchy though. :frowning:

We will be moving all remaining characters on these realms to a new destination at some point after the launch of Cataclysm Classic.

Any word on when this will be? Thank you!

why not move them your self? and not get a random one

1 Like

Being 85 on a mostly empty server has its perks, want to farm as much as I can before the inevitable ;p

2 Likes

make sure to do the fishing turny then

1 Like

hey I played on dragonmaw back in the day, in mana users anonymous alliance, good ol days

1 Like

Thanks for replying! I loved the community on the Dragonmaw server even up until the MoP days.

They are lost, and anything left in them, including the gold we spent on the tabs! Create alts and load them up with your guild bank items! Blizzard doesn’t care about us! Same with all the time spent making bandages, only to allow only Priests to create them in retail.

Can I still transfer for free off Sulfuras to Benediction?

Why not just merge low pop Horde/Alliance realms that are PvP into opposing faction realms so those realms can actually be, you know, PvP?

3 Likes

Why not just make permanent wrath classic realms to transfer to.

3 Likes

It is players who wanted it this way, they even paid transfers at some point to be majority faction.

I would gladly pay to transfer to a Wrath Era Server!

2 Likes