Free character transfer

So i tried to use the free character transfer, but it doesnt give me any other option besides the server im already on. I checked my mail and inventory for stuff that blocks transfers. I dont have any auctions or any tokens. Im on Ashkandi, i know its locked to new character creation, but idk why i cant move my characters.

1 Like

According to the Free Character Transfers - Wrath of the Lich King post, which as far as I know is still relevant as there don’t appear to be any updates, Ashkandi players should have Mankrik and Pagle as destination options:

It should be available through the Character Selection screen, in the Shop menu under Services, by selecting “Free Character Transfer” and the Buy Now button.

I don’t have any characters on Ashkandi, but I do have one on one of the locked realms that says it should be available for transfer, and am also seeing no destination realms.

I suggest either moving this thread into the Bug Reports forum, or Customer Support forum, or creating new threads in each. The Bug Reports forum is great for letting the developers know there is a bug, and they can eventually address it. The Customer Support forum is great for getting some help with the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.