Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

Basically. If i’m being forced out and can’t even get my names, i’m out.

No their not…

They are using ChatGPT.

1 Like

So only sad people are allowed here? I and a couple others are super happy about this and are here to celebrate!

not to mention I just f5 to see if there is a bluepost and then I respond to whatever is on my screen…

So as someone with a 40 alliance on CB and a 40 horde on CS… how is this going to work if I want to continue to PvP on my alliance tune from CN - LL is a PvE server right?

Welcome to Modern WoW mentality - propagated and nurtured since late Cata

you get to play both factions, apparently

750 replies, only 12 likes.

Where is the unlike button?

Devs are completely out of touch with what the community actually wants. Until you UNDERSTAND this, you will always hemorrhage subs. Heavy handed, knee-jerk actions like this under the guise of “server management” has always been too little, too late and merely causes players to lose faith as they scramble and wonder what the real motive is.

8 Likes

Blizzard, can you open up transfer to lone wolf or Living flame from Chaos Bolt. those are better options then going to an RP exclusive server.

2 Likes

The unlike button is liking this post.

1 Like

Ya this ChaosBolt garbage has ruined my day.

Same. I’m not gonna beat my head against a wall trying to come up with a new name that isn’t taken on a server which probably has a couple thousand inactive toons holding names they won’t release.

Plus, if I had wanted to play on CS, then I would have rolled there to start with.

This 100%! My guild deliberately chose to play on CB because we didn’t want to be on the streamer server.

8 Likes

:kangaroo: :office:

This company is out of touch by a massive measure, transfer to a cringe mega server, OR a less populated server, Kangaroo company, absolutely braindead.

2 Likes

After a day on crusader strike the server feels absolutely soulless. Inifinite spam in LFG, different culture. Bloodmoon is literally a lag fest anywhere you go. Seeing layer 8 pop up on my minimap feels stupid as hell. Personally I hate it.

7 Likes

What is hilarious to me is that 8 layers doesn’t even make the game feel busier. Layers have a max number of players on them. So being on layer 8 of Crusader Strike is visually just as busy as being on layer 1/2 of Chaos Bolt. You just get more server lag in STV, bots and LFG spam.

1 Like

They have to put fewer people on the layer to prevent the lag in STV. It’s obvious the N squared problem is unbeatable as father time, making the game unplayable

Don’t worry, tomorrow morning will be a new blue post announcing a pizza party to make our community whole again. $5 dollars off coupon for your local Dominoes pizzeria pie. Who could ask for more

4 Likes

Unlock Chaos bolt, we shouldn’t be forced to play on a server with 20 layers…far as I’m concerned, I’ll be alone questing on CB I guess until it’s shut down, then ill unsub

7 Likes

This is the way