Free Character Moves Extension Request Thread

Hi Blizzard / Kaivax,

There have been multiple requests made to extend the server migration efforts from Herod and other realms to Earthfury. Currently, Earthfury sits at Low Population and hits a Medium Population during peak hours of the day.

I have personally been attempting to coordinate a group to move to Earthfury, but the window was small and I am seeking the extension to further help Herod server queues and Earthfury server population.

It is difficult to coordinate larger groups of individuals to do this and I think the extension is needed - even if it is merely a few days - so myself and other groups across these full realms can leave and populate Earthfury even more.

Please consider this and help the community.

Thank you.

Original Thread: Free Character Moves Started Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT - #331 by Taunto-earthfury

61 Likes

Yes, please! Another week or two to coordinate with large groups of people would be much appreciated!

14 Likes

An extension of a week or so would go a long way for those that may have a fair number of people that are trying to coordinate a move.

Please give us some more time.

9 Likes

I’m Kiphette, and I support this message.

6 Likes

Yes, please. Another week would be perfect.

7 Likes

Pleeeaaase extend it 3 out of 4 friends transferred and one is left behind now.

6 Likes

I transferred on Thursday.

Made it a point not to wait. Didn’t want to get left behind.

3 Likes

Please allow more to leave Faerlina to go to Heartseeker.

We are begging you! Please another week.

6 Likes

Agreed. All free transfers should be extended another week.

2 Likes

We took a late decision, as we wanted to see if thing would get better with the free Xfer being available. Since it wasn’t, we announced on friday that the guild would move from Herod to Earthfury. Many of us didn’t make it during the week end for various reason. The point is, half of our guild is stuck on Herod. Some of them lvl 50s and up. Really hard to make a fresh restart with your friends…

Another week would be more than welcomed and I’m sure you guys at Blizzard understand the struggle we’re all in right now!

10 Likes

Please do! If I can’t transfer, I’m just going to kill my sub. I cannot play this game in the evening at all due to the massive queue.

4 Likes

Hi Blizzard, our Guild is currently split in half because we were in the process of transfering over. Please allow a few more days. As you can see, many other people will have their play experience affected by that. Herod is still massively overpopulated.

7 Likes

Hi. Please, more time would be welcome. Thank you for your understanding!

4 Likes

Please extend the time, my girlfriend was able to transfer no problem but I tried to transfer during a high queue time and was unable to do so because of my mailbox being full, now transfers are closed and our characters are separated. Please consider an extension!

9 Likes

I don’t want/need to transfer but I support extending the transfer window and helping everyone in this thread making the effort to organise group transfers.

8 Likes

Yes, an extension would be greatly appreciated, I was also split up from my husband due to my mail box and queue so he moved I am now stuck on a server i can’t ever log in to …

4 Likes

Yes please, give us few more days. Half of the guild moved but the other is stucked on the other side!!! Plz!

3 Likes

I support this as well. A group of us were contemplating moving from Skeram and decided to pull the trigger too late.

3 Likes

EXTEND!! Whitemane is still MASSIVELY overpopulated and my guild transferred over and I was unable to play last night and the option was removed! Half of our guild is stuck on whitemane and the other half on arcanite reaper. With half of the guild being anywhere from 35-55 people are highly considering quitting due to the fact that 3 weeks of their time was just wasted and they do not want to re roll.

5 Likes

They did warn us well in advance, people didn’t listen. Then give us free character transfers, more people didn’t listen. Not saying they shouldn’t reopen them but if you didn’t transfer by now it’s your own fault.

7 Likes