Free Character Moves Started Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. PDT

You have a valid solution staring you in the face and you choose to make the decision that continues to harm you. Many words describe people like you. Many, many words.

I’ll be polite though, you’re the type of person who stares at a refrigerator full of various food options and whines that there is “nothing to eat” so you beg your mommy to drive you to McDonald’s instead.

So initial transfers towards Earthfury don’t look like it gone well on first phase and now tons of servers moving to it including Thalnos where I had some users reroll and or move to Netherwind from… if would of known would of stayed to transfer to Earthfury instead. Merge them both to fill the numbers? That would be good and could actually get people all in one server.

Still lots of low pops out there after transfers.

The actual results vary according to one’s combination of server and faction, but as of right now, 9:40pm PDT the WoW Classic realm status page for Americas & Oceania shows ever single realm at Medium population or higher. Whatever Blizzard’s threshold is for being considered medium population, all realms are currently capable of achieving it during peak hours.

I think it should be fairly clear now that most of the people tell others to just transfer or reroll have one or all of the following.

1. A lot more free time to play.
  2. Don’t realize that many of us have been playing with the same guild for years and would like to continue to play with our friends.
  3. Don’t really play with a guild themselves and pretty much pug everything they do or don’t have a guild that actually plays together and is more of an extra chat.

Are you guys gonna eventually open up transfers to ‘any’ realm instead of pre-determined realms?

Would definitely love to transfer my mage to Mankrik with my ‘re-rolled’ warlock.

There are still huge server imbalances because there’s not much incentive to move because of the very strict transfer restrictions. They need to open it up so any high pop can go to any low pop that way friends scattered across many servers can all relocate at once. This won’t make things perfect, but it will be a lot more balanced than what it is now.

2 Likes

If players on ~20 different realms coordinate to go to the same server, it’ll fill up super quickly. Instead of steady transfers to multiple low pop realms, there will be a huge surge to one server.

Blizzard would be forced to cut off free transfers to that destination server way ahead of schedule, angering the players who didn’t make it in time. Meanwhile, the other low pop realms get fewer transfers because people were trying to go to the same one.

1 Like

Earthfury still sucks. No groups. It’s terrible. They should meter it or something. Merge a bunch of low pop realms. It’s not playable.

definitely not worth and i REALLY regret it moving servers sucks there is noone on anathema wasted so much lvling and i cant even find groups for dungeons. i suggest waiting til they have alternate response to q times.

Heartseeker is doing amazing, wish all the other new realms were too :frowning:

1 Like

Yes I would like to take this time to Thanks Blizzard for failing Up there Classic server Launch, Now half my friend’s are gone because of the queue’s and half of them xfer to arcanite reaper. A server with more alliance then horde and is the lowest pop realm (lol not going there ever).

Now I would like to just be able to xfer to Stalagg to get with other friend’s but when will that be available …

Good job blizz

There are no more low pop realm. Today even Arcanite Reaper turned medium. Earthfury had amazing recovery.

Earthfury
http://classicrealminfo.com/Chart/Earthfury

Heartseeker
http://classicrealminfo.com/Chart/Heartseeker

3 Likes

Really wish Rattlegore and Whitemane had the same destination. Got alliance toons on both I’d transfer just to get the same server but no luck

Does blizzard have some ways to move back my character to the origin server???

Blizz, can you please lift the restrictions this week and allow any high pop server to go to any low pop server if you want to see more people actually moving?

Probably but they said it was a one way street so they aren’t going to do it.

I’ve been saying this since like 2 weeks ago, before this current round of xfers even began. They need to just open all the high/full PvP servers to Earthfury, Heartseeker, Arcanite Reaper, etc. and do likewise for the PvEs. Literally open every server to transfer to the newest ones and LEAVE IT OPEN for like a solid month.

Doing it in waves and giving people 4-5 days to decide is what is hurting this agenda. A big reason for that is no guild that might be interested in transferring can possibly get enough people organized and on-board to switch in such a small time window, that’s why this is taking so long. If you had 4+ weeks of time to plan this, you would see the majority of entire guilds making switches, because bigger guilds don’t need a huge megaserver, they raid and do things within their guild, so they’re the best thing that could happen to the newer servers…there are probably a lot of guilds that would like to organize a transfer, but it’s literally not possible to do this in 4 days.

4 Likes

Thanks for opening this up Blizz! Just transferred from Skeram to Earthfury, NO MORE QUES!

Could you guys please leave this program open a little bit longer? It’s impossible to coordinate in just a few days – a time frame during which some friends haven’t even logged in.

I would like to transfer to Earthfury, and yet as I said, need to wait for people to log in to coordinate.

6 Likes