Free boost compensation for missed clones

A 60 vanilla boost was never taken away from you.

You had a whole year to do it but you thought $5 was too much.

This is your loss

I say they were, you say they weren’t, this is where the cycle simply repeats itself.

No. I purposely didn’t make one under the assumption that there would BC and Lich era.

Where I wanted to reside permanently.

Proof?

Business practices do not normally operate off of assumptions.

They were selling era copies, not, “the possibility of era realms for tbc and wrath which btw you would be able to do those too even if you copied era”

“Era clone” was the purchase. Nothing else you assume matters

You want proof that I said characters were taken from me? I’ve said it many times across many posts.

Anyone that goes into business knows their success is guaranteed with no possibility of failure?

That only covers those that were around the whole time. What about those that didn’t know or weren’t around when this was happening?

It’s always our fault, the customer, not the company’s lack accountability.

QQ

/thread

Toons were not “taken” from you. They told you Exacty where the characters would go by default and told you you could buy a copy. You didn’t do that.

There were 365 days + notice. Guess what? Nobody lost their character. They still have them even if they didn’t copy.

You are arguing a losing battle

You’re no different that the Cata Carls and deserve each other.

Anyways you might all be right. Asking for a free boost might have been a stretch but I just thought I’d ask. I’ve come up with a better idea :grinning:

Such a low IQ post, OP :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huh?

And where exactly did I try to gaslight you in that comment? Like I get it, you’re still mad like 9 months later but you can at least pretend to not want to derail your thread.

So just to clarify: you were aware of the 5$ clone and playing at the time, but didn’t buy it due to being overconfident in your assumption than BC era and WOTLK era would exist? You didn’t even hedge bet 5$ on the idea that your prediction could possibly be wrong?

You clicked on the button to progress your toon to BC and didn’t clone. You’re not one of those people who didn’t choose either option and were auto moved to BC. You’re not one of the people who missed the announcement that cloning would end, around the end of BC, when WOTLK was announced and no mention of BC era was ever suggested by Blizzard.

Even if Blizzard were to compensate people who somehow missed the news, you wouldn’t qualify.

1 Like

You’re in the middle of doing it. Anything that comes out of you is nothing but.

BTW, I saw the conversation you had with the rogue after me, after you wondered why I had gone quiet all of a sudden. It was just a reflection of ours. I would have jumped in, but they decided to award me with a long “vacation.”

I clarified throughout the topic; not that I expect you to honestly comprehend any of it.

This makes no sense. If they were going to bother with compensation, they would compensate anyone who didn’t activate one clone. That would easily show on their systems who did and who didn’t. And…

I’m sure you’re an expert in their customer service policies that you can state so confidently that I’m not entitled to compensation.

I clearly believe anything you have to say.

1 Like

No, seriously, explain how I just tried to gaslight you. Shrugging your shoulders and going “you’re doing it right now” is just a vague escape that does nothing but allows you to condemn me while providing no evidence of that accusation. Really not the first time you’ve done it though, almost effectively all you do to everyone actually, so I’m not really shocked.

Edit: Like all I said is that in these last 4 years you could have leveled multiple 60s and geared them by now. If that’s gaslighting to you, then you’re just an individual who doesn’t know what gaslighting is.

First of all, who?

Asked.

Second, I don’t know what you’re referencing nor do I care. I need you to understand that since our last talk on the forums, I haven’t thought about you once. Glad to know I live rent free in your head though.

Right off the bat?

I never said you were trying to gaslight me, originally. I just implied that you are a gaslighter by nature which is why I aptly named you, Gaspathy. Didn’t take long for you to start though once you started asking stupid questions.

It’s just a slightly more complex form of lying. A gaslighter is just a liar at its core.

You did wonder why I had gone quiet all of a sudden. I even liked that particular post of yours to show you that while I couldn’t post, I’ve been here the whole time, reading.

We both know you were going to show up and respond to me the moment I came back.

There’s your gaslighting. You say it’s about me being obsessed with you but we both know it’s the other way around. It only took the first topic I made for you to show up.

Are you intentionally stupid or is this just an elaborate trick because you just live in that type of mindstate all day and night?

You just said:

but in this very thread you have stated previously these lines:

So now I’m not but I have in the past, but also I am currently in the middle of doing it.

You’re just, not smart at all.

Edit:

You make a public forum post then get shocked that I can see and post in said public forum post.

You’re painfully pathetic.

The first one in months and you just happen to show up? Especially since I’ve been reading the forums daily and I haven’t really seen you post anything anywhere save for a like or two that you handed out.

BTW, only a gaslighting coward goes around calling others coward yet keeps their own profile hidden so they can’t be tracked easily.

Irrelevant.

Because I took a break. Didn’t really have that much interest in cata post LK, not because of the game itself, but because I just wanted to play other games.

Recently got back on to play in era with a friend.

Unlike you, my life doesn’t revolve around wow day in and day out.

hahahahahahahaha sure bud.

Pathetic doesn’t mean coward, but sure, if that’s the shoes you want to wear.