Free boost compensation for missed clones

Because I like to let people know who are lost where they should go for a sense of direction

My answer is retail

You for some odd reason aren’t taking the hint

I understand where you’re coming from, but I prefer this realm of yours to be my hub until either BC or Lich returns, and I’ll do my best to lobby for changes I find favorable to me…and others if they like them as well.

Ah, the classic ‘double down as a leech’ approach.

Hold on tight buddy, our blood is real juicy and we’re about to go for a wild ride :wink:

1 Like

Even if Lich were to return, I’m not going to be happy.

I want the character I had at the end of the final patch with everything I had acquired up to that point…

I don’t want to start over and grind it out again.

I would concede and do it anyways if they brought back a permanent Lich, but it doesn’t mean I’m happy about losing what I already had.

I don’t expect it to happen overnight. Just three things to note…

Wait until more “retailers” like me join, until we become a demographical bigger fish…

I don’t see them removing the guild tab you just so love, which shouldn’t have even been implemented to begin with.

If we can all agree on one thing about this company, is that money is going to influence their overall decisions.

Okay, buddy, you can’t be so wrong publicly like this and call others out for gaslighting.

I never labelled you a retail player, like not even a single time. And unlike you, I haven’t edited my posts when called out for lying.

Also

I never once said the game wasn’t for you. I said your request was self-serving tripe.

You can edit and edit and edit to try and not make yourself look foolish, but you do. Liar.

I did!

Sure, that’s why I advocate for MMR on vanilla pvp because I think it could make it go viral. Which would be far more $$ for blizzard than any feature they can create for retail players. A hundred million players from the upcoming generations is worth so much more than a few more old millennials and gen Xers, that spend their days complaining.

Hate to break it to you, but their plan with retail players is basically to move them into modern versions and milk them. They showed they love paying for features that I would label as ‘bad gameplay’. Retailers showed their hand, they have nothing left to bargain with, y’all are at the merci of the finance dept not the game designers.

That didn’t necessarily have to mean that you personally said it yourself. You questioned my labeling of others, which is entirely subjective as I pointed out, as being wrong about labels objectively. The posters you are siding with are calling retailer outright. You didn’t have to say it all for me to know you feel the same way.

For grammatical errors. I didn’t change the nature of anything I said.

And again, I didn’t say that you said such a thing directly. I implied it as a generalization that it commonly used as an argument around here.

I’d rather look foolish on my content, not my grammar. Doesn’t mean that error don’t slip here and there.

I commend you on your superior grammar as you don’t seem to make any mistakes, ever.

You changed a lot of your content, you even removed an entire post midway through the conversation to change what you said in your reply quotes.

We are not a monolith. I disagree with xdrain and lazarak all the time. Their words are not my own, never approach a discussion with a my group vs their group mentality. Especially not if you take it into the real world, that’s how everybody loses.

I fail to see where. You’re going to have to show me.

This is correct but then…

This isn’t. I could easily explain all this, but then you’re not looking for honesty either since you are just using it as a… what do some of you call it… a gotcha tactic.

So you see where you are taking it to? It’s about who said what.

That to me is a concession of defeat that you have no real arguments to present…

After all, for the moment, you are in agreement with them about saying no to my free 60 boost.

P.S. I just deleted a quote…

I must be trying to hide what I’m saying cuz I’m a coward. It has nothing to do with fact that I was just removing redundance and attempting to tidy up my posts a bit…

By your logic

When many separate people are against an idea, it is often not a conspiracy but a statement towards the validity of the idea.

60 boost would be very bad for the game. Do you need some explanation as to why? Are you willing to be receptive and have a discussion or do you simply need to vent your boredom in this void?

I wonder why you, forum dwelling nerds, suddenly feel like an authority to say, no; I can’t demand my own standard of customer service.

I am saying a 60 boost is bad for the game.

It has nothing to do with your beliefs, it is harmful to all players, including you, if you were to play.

I understand you are not able to see why, but that’s okay.

Yeah, it is about who said what, because you are trying to say you’re aware of who you are replying to, but you simply treat us as if we all said the same thing. That’s absurd.

Everything to you is a concession that you’re right because you simply do not understand that people disagree and neither side needs to be right or wrong. You ARE within your right to request whatever outlandish feature you want. I AM within my right to call you a self-serving jackanape.

What the heck is there to be right or wrong about?

Because…

It’s subjective to begin with. For players like you it might be, but for players like me… not so much.

I do the best I can when its 3 v 1. I don’t deny mistakes can happen.

You’re all saying no aren’t you?

I was very clear on this. So, I’ll repeat myself. I never alluded to not understanding those that disagree with me. I simply don’t care about what affects you negatively in the game or not.

Had we lost the RDF battle in Wrath, were the winners going to care that I didn’t get my RDF in Wrath?

In this context of the topic, a standard of customer service.

If this is not being intentionally obtuse, the heaviness of depersonalisation within it is alarming. If you’re not trolling, I think you need help, and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way. Removing individuality from people when talking to them is dangerous.

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt to say you’re trolling at this point, and going to disengage. Feel free to chalk that up as a win or whatever.

No. It is objectively bad. It will make your experience worse.

Perhaps an analogy will help you. Level boosts and many other retail features are like fast food whereas Era is like a temple with good healthy food.

If you open a mcdonalds in the temple, you may attract patchwerk fat american and may turn some of your monks into that. But while the hype and initial hit of sugar in that food is addicting and people crave it, ultimately it destroys their lives.

The same is with all these retail power-creep, free-boost-giving, token-buying, features. They give you a initial hit of dopamine but ultimately destroy any chance at a good long term experience. Anyone that asks for retail features is basically just a fiend craving a sugar hit.

Who cares

You aren’t getting what you want

You wasted 2 hours on the forums and a 60 boost will never come

So you’re saying no, for different reasons that those others. And all of a sudden I’m grouping you all together?

I’ll risk it.

If you really weren’t threatened by my positions, you would have done so long ago, or even would not have bothered to come back since this post was on its way to being buried.

Ahh, the objectivity is being decided for me; never mind my own experiences.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your analogy isn’t bad. I would question its accuracy,

Is vanilla really the temple you make it out to be?

I was playing Wrath just fine without LFR, something I would have liked to have in it.

Who cares. You aren’t going to play here. Go back to the war within. If you aren’t good enough for that, try cata. If you can’t complete cata content migut I suggest hello kitty island adventures - half the wow playerbase I would say needs to migrate there

Always the suggestions that exist only huh? Never the ones we prefer, had, and got taken away ultimately?