Why is there no Era for TBC and WOTLK

In a nutshell…

We have authoritative demographics/target audiences that act as bigger fish in a pond that consume the smaller fish, and they hold sway over the programming that control what content is put out.

Others in other posts/topics describe it as one target audience cannibalizing another, giving credit to whoever said it; a few in the Cata forums, I think.

What’s my evidence you might ask? The hindsight of the decisions that take place that make me raise eyebrows…

1. The classic Andys target audience…
    We Have three derivatives of vanilla; vanilla, instead of the trilogy; vanilla, BC, Lich, as
    one would logically expect. And even during BC and Lich’s time, they weren’t given a fair chance; SoM and SoD both came out in the middle of those expacs and syphoned off from their life force.

2. On to the Cataclysmic world…
    2s arena in Cata was gutted of content in order to favor the 3s demographic, who obviously defend the decision so stalwartly over in their forums putting anyone down that favors 2s. They use #nochanges as an argument that it was like that before so it should have been so again…

Always conveniently switching back and forth from #no-to-some changes and vice versa whenever it suits them don’t you think?

P.S.

:point_up: :point_up:This nerd is one of them. Those who act and to some degree are, as I will explain, in authority.

Months ago, this fecal matter of a nerd threatened to report me for sabotage in BGs during Wrath simply because I used a Wrath hybrid spec.

With what we know about the report features now being triggered automatically, that is the enforcement tool these people use to chastise players they simply don’t like…

Which then transcend into suspensions.

1 Like