(10 characters)

1 Like

I can fix it…

1 Like

Dammit, wrong thread…sorry

1 Like

Psst… Thunder… Lounge is over there. ---->

1 Like

It should not. I had a comment completely removed…don’t agree with it but there was no email of violation and I was not suspended…and I have it.

1 Like

You sadistic sadistic person >:(

I know what my death knight’s next torture device is now to get someone to submit. lol I’ve now read 400 more threads all from the last few weeks and 10k posts T.T I did read some of the longer threads that were older, so I am assuming that is why. Wasn’t thinking about dates. Wish it showed the metric though if that is what is needed.

It has been an amusing adventure though. Might get some character art from one of the threads I discovered, found a crazy story, and saw a bunch of gloomy people.

1 Like

You get used to him… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You wound me, Kersia! <3

Nope, just give it another day. :slight_smile:

Hehe.

6 Likes

<3 I can’t really talk. Kersia can be quite the sadistic little scientist.

OOOOOOOOOOooo that is right. I did miss a day here and there getting ready for school. Ha-doi! Pounds head into wall and hides under the rock of shame.

2 Likes

Ummmm… It isn’t that roomy under here ya know?

3 Likes

Patrick? Patrick Star is that you?

Edit. And apparently you can lose it too. Trust me there was a cool. Gif there haha

Must read more posts

9 Likes

Welcome to Trust level 3. :smiley:

4 Likes

Dunno if this has been said. I am Level 3 on Thundertotem here, if I were to switch toons on the forums, would I need to relevel again?

Yes. Unfortunately, each character has its own history and trust level. It is something we’d are looking into changing, but for now that is the functionality.

4 Likes

Ah okay! Thanks Vrakthris

I was wrong. I am 2 and never been 3. Just the site I linked was a trusted linkable site haha.

I hots some reading to do.

This does have the amusing side effect of having (too) many Likes to give. =)

1 Like

Inb4 “Forum reputation should be account-wide.”

1 Like

Thank ye :3 Finally got to update my story archive with new links to the stories and character art.

6 Likes