Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

I just had to edit to add - most canonical depiction of the male Draenei vibe and movement ever :dracthyr_hehe:

3 Likes

posting draenei gifs i see.

1 Like

I believe GIFs can be quite helpful to conversations.

5 Likes

If you insist

3 Likes

And gifs can be just for fun or used in a positive way,.

TL3 is good behavior and you have to wait 6 months to re-earn it again after you’re vacationed.

Basically it’s leverage to behave.

7 Likes

here have a can.

1 Like

Please don’t feed my cousin junk food, thanks.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Alright alright! Who let the goats out!

Lets get back to the topic XD

3 Likes

i mean do we really?

Coming to free my kin like

2 Likes

chomps down on yrel

ok, well if you would be so kind as to explain to me how all of these gifs contribute to a productive conversation regarding the topic in the OP?

personally, i just dont see how they add anything productive.

it would be best if they were not allowed.

ok but the forums are made to have productive conversations regarding topics of the WoW game - it is not a place for people to advertise their artwork.

and advertisements are against the code of conduct being labelled as spam in the flagging options: the topic is an advertisement.

Angry because you don’t have the ability to post gifs?

5 Likes

i would never post a gif on these forums - they aren’t productive to conversation.

I’ve never found that to be the purpose of General Discussion. Being productive is for bug reports, class forums, and third party sites.

GD is just to poast anything vaguely related to WoW. It’s even to post things that are unrelated to WoW as long as you use your last sentence to mention WoW. :slight_smile:

1 Like

but all posts within a thread should be productive conversation regarding the OP.

see the flagging option for spam here: It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

Can you tell me how my gif was unrelated to your reply?

3 Likes

didn’t add anything productive, did not say why you believed gifs should be allowed - you just posted a gif that explained nothing

and i would like to add: how are the gifs here regarding goats and the simpsons and dreanei related to the topic of forum changes?

Like you do all the time?

11 Likes