Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

Dunno to be honest, doesn’t matter much at the moment anyways.

Also, if that is you Vrak, hello, have a cookie :cookie:

6 Likes

Legit, i was like looking, then it like thanos snapped.

GradeAunderA’s accent I BLINKED MATE.

3 Likes

Oh it looks like that one section if you know what I mean is gone too.

Good that was quick.

1 Like

Neat, i don’t have to ask then. lol.

Also COME ON I WANT UNLIMITED LIKES!

Here, have birds.

Of all the things for a forum feature THAT would be the best is having unlimited likes, especially if they add a reaction feature.

Hisses
GEESE!

1 Like

I’m waiting until Monday to rename this Warlock to free up the name, Ayukama, so I can create an alt with the same name to use as a forum posting character.

1 Like

I am not changing Alugard’s or Fuzz’s name.

If they wanna PM me well most of the time if I ignore someone on the forum, I copy paste the name and slap in the in game ignore too.

1 Like

unlimited likes doesn’t really solve any of the issues with the forum, though.

Oh shoo Krog

Forgot this toon doesn’t have you on ignore.

2 Likes

Would’ve been better to not respond.

Reason why I want to change my Warlock name is a bit more for a pun name for my lock in relation to Night Elves and Warlock, though not because of Teldrassil, I’ve already got Teldrafel. But I don’t want to have to restart my forum profile all over again and have to reignore everyone.

I know it’s just… dang it.
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

yes, it does say directly in the CoC that abusing the flagging system is against the code of conduct.

I see no evidence that supports this idea.

Have a great day friend of mine

2 Likes

it’s written directly in the code of conduct, here i’ll even link the page for you right here:

Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct (battle.net)

the rule i am speaking about is found under the heading “Spamming or trolling.”

Same here, Bari is still Bari, and so is the other alts of mine if i’m not feeling lazy.

If they wanna PM me, well…

I want to post a video of geese being fed, but Blizzard no likey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVseA1WYRVw

Yes it does. More positivity to share around with topics that actually promote positivity. That and to make those who are tracking every single like i click on, go crazy. I call that a win-win. :laughing:

1 Like

but then we would run the risk of people simply liking their own posts, which could be problematic.

Wrong reply friend of mine.

I quoted because I understand you could easily be confused by my post

1 Like

What is that? Have Btags? Good idea then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, by using alts to flag the same post over and over again. However, being wrong is not abuse, as stated by Customer Support staff.

5 Likes

To be fair, Khrog/Doobly/Mad could still do what they did this time and shell out the cash for an entirely new account unlinked to their current Bnet, but it would start to get expensive for them if they needed to do it at a more rapid pace.

I’m okay with it seeing as how people unhinged enough to regularly fork out actual dollars just to troll people on a discussion forum are in extremely limited supply.

It’s almost like their arguments are completely disingenuous and always have been.

5 Likes