Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

It’s what that paladin does. Wait til he starts to whisper you in game…

3 Likes

I have him on ignore already using the forum toon name and server so if I get a whisper, I have grounds for a GM ticket.

3 Likes

yikes.
:scream_cat:

8 Likes

I’ve gotten them, and I know a few other posters have received them too.

3 Likes

Very yikes.

another suggestion i have for the forums is that if someone links a twitter post on the forums and that twitter post contains content that is against the Code of Conduct, then that should be viewed as a violation of the code of conduct.

Yup, and I never linked any of my twitter posts, you people have, and look where it got them… Also, Blizzard had said Twitter is out of their jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Any post here on the forums, even with links to such content from other platforms, has to also follow the Forum Code of Coduct. People can’t just post inappropriate links and expect no concequences for Blizzard.

But no action would be taken if you don’t report it, assuming Blizzard does see the post in violation of the Forum Code of Conduct. However, any post outside of any of Blizzard’s platforms, Blizzard has no control over. Because it isn’t their place to moderate anywhere outside of their own platforms.

2 Likes

that is very good to know, thank you for that.

Already is, you link to inappropriate content or other NSFW stuff, you’ll get banned for it

9 Likes

Nice quick edit… but a little to late.

2 Likes

I agree with you, let us see who flags what so people can be held socially responsible for their actions!

yeah that makes perfect sense

Absolutely is relevant

Agreed, no more hidden profiles and alt posting then!

Better jump on your main then kip

2 Likes

I think you enjoy being a living contradiction within the confines of these forums.

6 Likes

It is just a smidge hypocritical for the people trying to champion “accountability” are the ones who want it the least towards themselves

6 Likes

because yes they do that.

Nah, pretty obviously you and kip with your posting on alts and hidden profiles

If you want accountability, you should be accountable yourself first

4 Likes

not really sure what you mean here

Appreciate you proving my point, tata again