Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

I’m too lazy to run the data on these 996 posts, but I can almost guarantee there’s a statistically higher amount of off topic text posts based off other text posts, than there are of off topic posts incited by gifs.

7 Likes

Just as my post predicted…the community really has no clue!

1 Like

I just reply with “NUH UH” like from fallout 1 / 2 low intelligence runs dialog lol

2 Likes

Just by estimated statistics, that’s the case.

And I think it is within good reason on why it isn’t available on why we can’t see who flagged who. Vrak has mentioned that they try and keep an eye on parterns with people reporting, and if they notice something, then yes, they’ll take action.

Vrak also mentioned that they don’t punish people for being wrong with reporting any post either, as it may discourage people from doing the right thing.

I do face you when i flag, and I am responsible for my own behaviour.

Are you admitting you can’t control yourself on the forums? I mean, you do know you’re going way off-topic and is completely non-constructive.

7 Likes

Personally, I say bring it. I’m all for accountability. One Account, All posts visible, All actions against the account visible, every flag, upvote/downvote, Armory. All of it. I have nothing to hide at all. I always stand by every post I put out. And if I change my mind over time about a situation, I have no issues stating that my mind has changed.

If someone wants to harass me because I chose to flag something, I’m alright with that too. I’m a well weathered adult and I can handle that as well.

I mean even if you eyeball it, 1/3rd of these posts (333) would need gifs in them, or silly comments sparked by said gifs.

3 Likes

Not even a good dishonest deflection. We BOTH understood MY intent.

1 Like

I don’t understand your intent.

3 Likes

Some of us have an easier time doing that than others. What about a closeted member of the LGBTQ+ community flagging a bigoted post that (sometimes) takes a while to take down? If the poster can see who flagged it, they can potentially go after them.

7 Likes

And your intent is…?

2 Likes

cool then…i’ll just put you both on ignore for intentionally wasting my time with pretenses

For what purpose exactly? So you can flag them back? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Just mute the thread, you are gonna do it at some point, skip the middleman nonsense.

3 Likes

oh…look…twitter is yanking my chain now lmao.

Or better yet, she could just leave the forums lol.

Kind of sounds like Liolang wants to flag people back on who flags her, which… yeah, that’s bad idea waiting to happen.

Or maybe she just wants an excuse to stop using the forums which… i mean all she has to do is stop using it. Asking would be excessive. :man_shrugging:

lol.

You were on mine idk why you came off so back on ya go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vvex_mfik

3 Likes

I honestly am speaking from a personal level. I have no intent on speaking for anyone else. I fully understand that I am not everyone else. Hence why I said Personally.

If I were to speak on a idea that would Satisfy many more people than my self. I would say that Flagging is something for the Moderators to see and no one else. It is up to the moderation to team to Determine if a Flag is Appropriate or not. It is also up to the Moderation team to determine if someone abusing the Flag System in place. Not us as users.

If I came across in my original post that I was speaking for more than just myself. I apologize.

4 Likes

Even if we didnt have internet people would still behave in a similar manner. Its almost like how small towns work rn, everyone knows everyone’s business in small towns (the good, the bad the ugly)

What is the point of protests? To artifically sway the opinion of those around, usually with a combination of ethos, logos, and pathos. They also give people things who are protestings (like shirts, mega phones, ect) which is akin to incentives as well (not including personal connections made)

Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Well, you tell me that the next time I quote part of the CoC when I flag someone.

3 Likes