Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

So? They can rage in silence. Why do you need anonymity for reports? Do you want anonymity on the forum or don’t you?

I feel that. My brain has been in neutral due to finals last week and being halfway off my pills that keep me from going bonkers lol

So I’m getting back into the swing of things so I can relate with that.

2 Likes

No, I’ve been against the stupidity that is known as anonymous posting

Love to hear some good reasoning behind this though, kip

1 Like

Then seeing who reported who is something you agree with, right?

I kind of like the idea of nothing being hidden. Btags and being able to view who reported who would make everyone double think their actions.

Is that your main?

If you…

you can always post on your main

6 Likes

Oh lord that’s Kip?

Ug…

3 Likes

Nah you love that idea, hence why you’re regularly alt hopping kip

Which goes against what the mods have said their philosophy on flagging is.

8 Likes

I had wondered and assumed that myself so go figure I was right then, lol.

3 Likes

Ah, so this is what it is. You’re blaming me for alt hopping. Blizzard has already stated that this is an actionable offense on the forum. I’ll start reporting this any time I see it from now on.

I’m not sure how that sentence implied blame, but it does point out the fact you’re against any kind of accountability and don’t want stuff public

Hence the alt posting and hidden profile

Just you being you as always kip

3 Likes

Except who flagged posts… apparently.

3 Likes

On going harassment is a serious penalty.

The ability to see who reported you should never be implemented on user-side. It’ll only open up harassment opportunities as I explained before.

5 Likes

If you consider people responding to you harassment, I’m not sure what to tell you kip

3 Likes

I don’t think discourse even allows the functionality to do that do they? I haven’t looked that up yet.

1 Like

If they are right and you are who they say you are and they are just pointing out you jump from alt to alt I’m sure that stating facts isn’t going to get them into any trouble.

3 Likes

I hope bloody not.

2 Likes

That’ll be up for the mods to decide. :wink:

I’ll go ahead and put in a ticket to start the paper trail.

Bring back downvotes and show who that is, sure. Flagging is probably best left to mod-only views, but that’s just imo

4 Likes