Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

look at every gif in this thread and explain how even one of them is not offtopic or disruptive to constructive conversation.

i’ve already explained how they are disruptive to constructive discussion, so if you wish to refute that claim, it is your turn.

otherwise, i am correct.

Allow lurch to assist you

4 Likes

Lurch makes more sense when talking.

False. Myth. Fabrication.

Now back to the point of the matter which is why you are attempting to limit people’s ability to express themselves thru the mastered art of gif storytelling. Why, the person that railed on about how bad ignoring a whole person’s account would be, are you now attempting to limit people’s ability to post all because (checks notes) you think gifs are bad.

10 Likes

Well, judge Judy already spoke earlier. I felt lurch needed a chance to step forward

here i will link you to a previous post of mine that explains it all in a very detailed and “easy to understand” manner.

ok?

This thread is about a forum wipe and why that’s a terrible idea. You are continuously derailing the topic and posting off-topic comments about gifs.

Try to stay on topic, pls.

12 Likes

Which is not needed too, by the way.

7 Likes

Never has been needed, outside of technical necessity.

3 Likes

That’s not our problem to solve. That’s yours. See… you fail to understand the art of the a well placed gif. It’s not our fault you don’t understand…

No… you didn’t. You just attempted to limit people’s ability to convey thoughts and opinions on a subject all because… you can’t understand the message being conveyed.

“A legend in his own mind”

9 Likes

i think it would be helpful to remove a few inappropriate threads.

You report those and have them removed specifically. Not scorched-earth!

1 Like

but there are some topics that should not be discussed on the wow forums, as those are deemed inappropriate

And. You. Report. Those. Topics. ONLY.

Go ahead, name a few.

3 Likes

Blizzard deletes inappropriate threads, so not sure what you’re going on about

8 Likes

I can hazard a guess, but would rather they say so themselves.

6 Likes

We both know they won’t… because their concern trolling will be exposed as their mask falls off.

7 Likes

That is not for you to decide. If you feel a thread is inappropriate or is violating the Forum Code of Conduct, you report it. You do not get though to decide on whether a thread is inappropriate, that is for Blizzard to decide.

9 Likes

Such as?

If you feel it’s inappropriate report it.

2 Likes

Shocking Op hasn’t scolded you for going off topic.

4 Likes