Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

Nuh uh!

:smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Oh look, a turtle made it to the water.

4 Likes

:turtle: :ocean: :carrot: :onion: :bell_pepper: :fondue: :fire: :cook:

Wrong water ?
j/k

3 Likes

omg a turtle made it to the water.

1 Like

Honestly no topic about forum changes could be posted anywhere on here without it being pulled into some kind of drama.

Be it by posters looking to create unrest or looking to try curb it by attempting to police it, creating more unrest.

The vicious cycle is unending until Blizzard either does something or moderation just black lists the topic.

2 Likes

yeah and it’s quite honestly frustrating to talk since people just keep
doing the same trolly bull theyve been doing for years.
you’d think they would be sick of the crap
and the mods as well poor vrak lol

1 Like

Shifty eyes gif

Looks at abortion rates. Are you sure we aren’t there yet? That was sarcasm or maybe just dark humor by the way not intended to be a serious debate.

Ugh I hate I lost my ability to post memes. At least no one can take my Moos.

Moo!

1 Like

Regulars are the most guilty of the above mentioned issues

1 Like

If that’s your argument, I don’t see what a reset accomplishes here, other than making the useful info posted here harder to access.

4 Likes

well your a regular so.

6 Likes

this is why they need to just open it up…I understand they want to protect against AI and BOTS posting but still. I just want to add a discord link so people can join my guild from the forums.

I don’t think wiping the current forum would do anything to return stability. Same posters would still be posting and causing problems. Wipe solves nothing.

2 Likes

agree with you here…

I’m not in favor of a reset, as I already explained.

1 Like

So it’s just another of your unserious ‘suggestions’. Thanks for coming clean.

2 Likes

Not really, I was last on the forum at the start of DF, I just returned recently and won’t be staying, and or a regular.

inappropriate content can be words or images. Don’t forget, a picture is worth a thousand words.

2 Likes

Then why do people put words over the image?

1 Like

Some people need subtitles for pictures in case they can’t read picture.

2 Likes