Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

What would be the point. The same people are going to be talking about the same things.

I forget where that was posted but there was the ban leader boards with steam somewhere in one of the closed down threads.

Talking about forum moderation and actions can lead to further actions, people who wear that as a badge of honor aren’t around since they are suspended for life. They can’t brag much then.

They’re fine

from last reply yes…from the create date…no.

Oh yeah it would be last reply sorry about that bread :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

If only that last part was true. Yet, people still do it.

Ah. Makes sense. Noted. :roll_eyes:

So we should keep gifs because it’s better to have them than not have them, right?

2 Likes

Nuh uh!

Giggles

1 Like

All my arguments are now rendered obsolete and pointless. There is no way I could ever find a counter to that.

5 Likes

Omg I’m laughing too hard. XD

4 Likes

When you say “Troll”, do you mean a Troll or a Troll?

actually the main argument to support removing gifs from this forum is that they are non-productive and foster an atmosphere of non-constructive discussion, which can lead topics astray and result in derailment.

1 Like

What should happen is that threads should automatically lock after 60 days of inactivity like they’re supposed to.

5 Likes

Mad, please put me on ignore.
thank you

5 Likes

I second that. Me too.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t do much good. Only be a bit longer before they’ve chosen a new posting character.

Then I ignore that one too. It’s frustrating.