Forum changes - do we need a forum wipe?

Google image search after trying some different search terms.

1 Like

Of course, that too.

3 Likes

Seriously youre getting pmed? Ug

Block and report that especially if it bypassed an ignore filter.

What on earth? Yeah def make a ticket. That’s creepy.

3 Likes

If that’s really them their hypocrisy is unbelievable.

3 Likes

I actually know it is them, because they have done this before. And the fake politeness is something they do all too often as well.

11 Likes

That’s pathetic, tbh.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry.

Like… why do something like that? That’s weird and creepy.

7 Likes

Gross, I have only been reading this thread and giving out likes but I seen you was online a bit ago when I was but that’s super yikes, I hope you reported it and they get punished for well that level of creepiness because yuck some people need to learn boundaries seriously.

7 Likes

Just to really round out the hypocrisy bingo card. From log sniping to in game harassment, they’ve now demonstrated all the behaviors they want forum changes to supposedly avoid.

Absolute trash person.

5 Likes

Like seriously, I honestly just don’t know what to say about them anymore… Like, they were arguing a few days ago that BattleTags gives people a way to contact someone in game, but yet, here we are, with character-server, and they have done exactly that.

8 Likes

Now you can understand why they support anonymous posting. Because they want even more freedom to cause trouble.

9 Likes

Honestly doesn’t surprise me that the shady alt swappers are also the one’s going around stalking and PMing weird messages to people

7 Likes

You know what, you can stop playing this fake politeness. You can stop with your trolling and harassment towards people, and you in no way by had no right to message me in-game with your trolling behaviour and pulling it off with an alt.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

I am seriously getting sick of your harassment and trolling.

12 Likes

Why bring this fight here?

Dont let them win. Block them here and get the ticket made.

They want you to react to try and get you in trouble. I understand you’re mad (rightfully so) but dont let them get the upper hand.

/hug

5 Likes

This all sounds juicy but appears to be deleted in the thread?

Or I am completely missing it. What is even going on? I need a healer for our mythic 0 learning group.

1 Like

It’s all situated now I believe.

Good luck with the learn it dungeon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what is your opinion on gifs on these forums?

do you believe they serve a worthwhile purpose or do you think they are mainly used for non-constructive purposes?

hold on how do you know it’s them?
it could be a lurker troll trying to start stuff now

It’s done and over with.

At this point, If I ignore someone here they should be added to my ingame ignore. Yes I can manually add them but it just saves a couple clicks.

5 Likes