Forum battletage bullying

I literally logged on. Right clicked someone, went to add friend → add battletag friend.

I went to my pending, it showed their full btag. While still pending.

I logged on just for this.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t.

I just did the same thing and only see char-server

Did you click “add character friend” or “add btag friend”

Because “add character friend” would only show name/server.

2 Likes

I doubt yall are gonna get an honest interaction out of this one.

4 Likes

Add btag friend. Shows nothing in game. On the launcher it shows char-server.

I am just entertaining myself while watching Koepka choke in the Masters.

3 Likes

I don’t expect honesty out of the antis.

We constantly show them actual facts from blizz on btags and they still continue to perpetuate lies

2 Likes

Um, no I don’t think so. There was a change when D2R came out to move those sub forums over to their own area. Is that message still up for you?

Well. Multiple people have confirmed it works one way.

You are describing a way it works if you do something else.

So most likely. You are lying or dont know what you are doing.

4 Likes

Or they changed something recently with it. I’m not logging in to check lol.

I did. It worked as we all expect it to. It shows full btag.

But honestly, thats an irrelevant issue. Why would it even matter if it didnt?

It matters if they point is to demonstrate how something works. He asserted that you can’t see the Btag if you send someone a Btag friend request from in game - unless someone accepts it.

Many people have proven that false. You can see the Btag from the Btag friend request on the launcher friend pending list.

Just from a technical standpoint of knowing how things work so it can be transparent it does matter.

1 Like

Just tried it again. Only shows char-server.

You are either doing it wrong, not looking in the right place to see the Btag on your launcher pending friend list, or not being honest.

Does not really matter. Anyone else can try it and see for themselves and Blizzard knows how it works.

6 Likes

I still do not believe you.

I suppose its possible you are the only person in the world with this bug, and you just happen to have this stance.

But that would be a crazy coincidence. As I have done it multiple times now, it shows full btag.

So the most likely conclusion is user error.

My btag is Akston #1343. Add me, and take a screen shot of your pending page. This way you dont have to worry about sharing btag information of random people.

2 Likes

On my ohone can’t check but doesn’t it give you the otion to add either as character or btag?.
If so I am thinking they are only selecting character to show that they are right

This is most likely the issue, and I had this suggestion earlier. But the person in question has stated he is not hitting “character friend”, but “battletag friend”

Uh huh . I doubt the honesty in their reply

Agreed. Its user error I am sure. Intentional or not.