Forsaken preference

And it proves that Blizzard once again wrote the story in the most dissatisfying way possible for Night Elf fans with neither Sylvanas nor her loyalists facing any punishments.

You know, the whole reason why I’m in the forums complaining.

I mean, if Silvermoon got burned like Teldressil I’d, plus all of the other blood elves I’m sure, would fill EXACTLY how all of these night elves are feeling right now. We’d have every single right to be upset.

6 Likes

Wow who would have thought that after a war ends that the bad people would try to hide that’s never happened ever in history

and that’s why you don’t use real history with all of its unjustice in a game like wow where it’s supposed to be fun and entertaining, not distasteful and infuriating.

Not true at all and every alliance player sees it

Distasteful lol it’s a story and having some loyalist hide in the horde for the horde to deal with is called story opportunities

Excellent point, not vague or confusing at all.

The alliance and nelves have the same goals and always did

That is probably more because of the faction conflict, which tends to rile people up, with the horde going from fighting the night elves to helping the night elves super early in cataclysm (I’m taking it you mean fanbase issues, not ingame crapping on nelves, which i attribute more to the worf effect)

Thats the issue of the 2 faction system, were you are forced to be in either group a or b. I think in the earlier stages of the games development it was high elves (Partially because wow was being made at around the same time as wc3) but with WC3 introducing them, they decided to replace the helves with nelves.

Now a 4 faction system is never going to work for a large variety of reasons, but dismantling the factions could if handled properly.

Oh, and every Alliance player sees that? Every single one? Interesting that you would know that. Huh.

Well most of them probably it’s kind of easy too when the only thing that ever came up in conflict for them was when to attack darkshore

The story is all the way distasteful lol

Tens of thousands of innocents being killed by the horde, then tortured in the maw forever without anyone of those responsible facing any punishments, instead they get to blame everything on Sylvanas.

The Night Elves did not even get a SINGLE kill for what happened. Not even Nathanos, a character that is generally even disliked by horde players and then we have a Sylvanas redemption coming up in Shadowlands to send the message that genocide against innocents in a war YOU started is actually good.

Well when a thread is make by someone who converse with his alt and have Elesana in it, it cant lead to something good.

We literally wiped out a forsaken army and we are going to save the souls ita literally the next xpac plot point

And they killed just as many Night Elves in Darkshore in their version of the warfront, so what’s the point? Horde still has Ashenvale. We didn’t kill a single named character, not even Belmont or Nathanos.

Says who? It’s absurd thinking that we will save the Night Elf souls

My alt :joy: If I could post images and videos I’d show you a screenshot and videos of me and Spuddyc on World of Warcraft at the same time. You’d be shown how wrong you actually are. I’m sorry you don’t have any homies.

I’m flattered by the credit you give me though. Imagine thinking that I own two accounts with separate achievement histories and post over 3000 posts in different styles on them.

2 Likes

The horde version of the warfront is not canon it contradicts the canon story lol

Both actually… Looking at the difference between Ashenvale Cata and Pre-cata… The main difference is Horde killing nelves, Dryads, setting the forests on fire. Yes, I understand, to balance the world, the Horde needed more territories, but my point is night elves have been seeing and feeling the effects of Horde brutalizing them since Cata.

I have wanted that for a while actually.

There is actually a lot of issues why nelves don’t work in the Alliance, culturally. The only reason why they are aligned is mutual hate for the Horde, and half of that wouldn’t of happened if they nelves weren’t in the Alliance to begin with.

There is no canon story, we only know that the horde version of the warfront happened first and that the Night Elves will eventually get Darkshore back, but it still means that both sides lost a lot of numbers in that process and yet again, as long as Ashenvale is still Horde territory the whole thing is pointless.

Dismantling or 4 factions?