Forsaken population

I still lol when I realize that Blizzard committed a ton of resources to using new phasing tech at Andorhal in order to emphasize the Alliance’s defeat at the hands of the Horde even to the point that we lose a quest hub but apparently couldn’t be bothered to put in a Worgen leveling path even though playable Worgen was a headliner for the expansion

just freaking lol

4 Likes

The only cool thing we got in Cata was Northwatch. Which was destroyed by the end of expansion anyway. Oh and maybe Marshtide in Swamp of Sorrows, I’m surprised that one was not ruined somehow yet.

1 Like

Also, reminder that Cataclysm’s world revamp is never going to go away. It’s permanent. This garbage will always be the introductory experience for new players.

1 Like

That was so incredibly lame what happened to the Worgen. Getting shipped off to Kalimdor and missing everything that happened in Silverpine that you had to play horde to experience. And it made the Worgen player who is supposed to be the “Hero” feel like a chump running away instead of staying and fighting alongside Lord Crowley and the Bloodfang.

And when it comes to phasing don’t even get me started on Stonard. One of the only “victories” the Alliance even had. Only to be lectured at the end by the human commander that “We’re better than that!” and leave a Horde base standing in Stormwind’s backyard. But if you do the Horde side of the questline their commander doesn’t even recognize they lost. He says they pushed the Alliance back.

5 Likes

I just liked the parallels to WarCraft 2 there tbh. Well we got Nethergarde finally doing something, only for it to get destroyed in WoD for no reason.

And Darkshire survived intact! Well until Legion where you slaughter 3/4 named npcs there in a random rogue quest.

Seriously, at this rate I expect to learn Lakeshire was wiped out by the scourge by the time we leave SL.

1 Like

You’d all have far more fun if you took your frustrations out on blizzard rather than blaming players who dare to play a different faction for all your problems tbh

4 Likes

Every time we make a suggestion to Blizzard there are a couple of Horde players who do everything they can to protest it

And to reiterate, one of the reasons we’re so salty is because we’ve been losing this battle for a decade and now our faction is dead in pretty much every way.

3 Likes

Remember Ashenvale…even after you finished the questing zones…night elf corps were anywhere …it looks like an defeat even if you win XD But tbf, Cata was such a…bad revamp…i mean, remember the old plagueland questlines…and look to the new plaguelands…its a shame…

Classic to bc => Plaguelands were my absolut favorite in terms of …Ambiente, nice but dramatic quests…cool interaction…cool story…after Revamp MEMESHOW#12

2 Likes

Because people have different opinions and different perspectives. The forums are a community place and community feedback is always going to be varied. Of course people disagree. Doesn’t make anyone’s feedback more or less valid

3 Likes

This goes both ways though. Seemingly the Alliance isn’t allowed to request anything since pretty much anything is met with some variation of “That doesn’t belong to the Alliance!” “Get over it!” “Move On!” or “That belongs to the Horde now!”

And this was for many things. Specifically involving the Alliance’s identity being hollowed out.

The post WOTLK Era has reasonably left a very bad taste in a lot of Alliance players mouths. Things are a bit better after BFA but there’s still problems.

3 Likes

Cataclysm was the lowest point. And then Legion with Dalaran suddenly being neutral again. We’ll see what the future holds.

1 Like

At least with BfA we got the Battle of Stromgarde, which ruled, and the Battle of Lordaeron, which was still pretty great even though the ending sucked.

2 Likes

Battle of Dazar’Alor was ok-ish too. I enjoyed BfA story until 8.1.5, then it went bonkers.

2 Likes

A lot of Horde players might not realize it, but in Alliance-side Battle for Stromgarde, the Lordaeron theme from Warcraft 3 plays during the intro when we’re dropping into Stromgarde, and while we’re fighting the Horde commander.

You can hear it in Warcraft 3 here (the first 45 seconds):

You can hear another Lordaeron motif for the Alliance in MoP too and it’s still played in Stormwind’s throne room

From Warcraft 3 (0:17 to 0:40)

2 Likes

Someone tell Blizzard’s composers that they composed wrong

There’s also this from WoD, plays in Ashran I think.

1 Like

A lot of that is being said in response to claims the Forsaken have no place in lordaeron. I agree it goes both ways, it’s literally just a big argument where both sides are getting really upset about what they deserve when neither side deserves anything. It’s a story. If everyone got their absolute best scenario it’d be boring as hell.

Thats not true …not entirely.

You are right in your assumption that both faction …are a little bit crybabys at the moment…(its tiresome)but…the player deserve solutions if their Races are wrecked…its inacceptable to be forced in such a situation and stucked within …without any real …possiblity to escape this “Drive”. (Except quiting the game, but …its more like a ultima ratio, the last possiblity to deal with such an situation)

its neither funny, nor entertainment, its only a punch in your face and you should pay 15 $/Month for this? …

i mean, a domina could at least make fun, but …i´m neither sadistic nor i´am really interested in …an Expirience like this.

I unlocked Master Sergeant in the vanilla pvp system.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s rank 4, not that high, takes a 2-3 days of bgs.