Forsaken development

Well you don’t seem to understand why the other races seen forsaken as monsters. Pro tip it’s not cause they are zombies

Well. That was the main reason why the Forsaken Emissary never made it back after being sent towards the Humans kingdon. But still, I don’t see how your retort answer the question about you working in absolute.

3 Likes

Thats headcanon, we dont know what happened to him

You discount all evidence of Forsaken benevolence and human wrongdoing. This isn’t a conversation it’s just you denying anything that won’t fit in your fan fiction.

1 Like

Cause you still havent post a example of forsaken benevolence to the alliance

When the Lich King’s hold over us was broken, Sylvanas sought allies. Instead of embracing their fallen kin of Lordaeron, the humans spurned us. Hunted us. So I vowed to hunt them. - Nathanos, on the ship in Port of Zandalar, when you chose the Stay awhile and listen option.

I guess he was lying too.

3 Likes

well he is like pope of her cult so yeah

Thanks for admitting it’s and will be pointless arguing with ya. To all to be seen.

2 Likes

Yeah we’re not friendly to our enemies. That’s evil now? The Kaldorei terrorize peons for chopping at trees. Peons! They assault the mentally abnormal for daring to contribute to society. Clearly they must all be evil.

5 Likes

strange that warmongers arent seen as good huh Strange that one faction tries to be honorable in war and that is treated as good and rightous, and the other faction isnt and the story treats them as evil and rebellions have to rise up to turn it back.

You’re absolutely right. The Horde is very honor focused. It’s just so weird that Blizz frames the Defias - noble, salt of the earth types revolting against deranged aristocrats- as canon fodder.

1 Like

cause they kill innocent people people. If you have a noble cause it doesnt matter if you murder innocents, no one is gonna think you are good.

What exactly counts as innocent in this world? Hand of Hindrance which is described as burdening the target with the weight of their sins, seems to work on everything.

2 Likes

Well attacking farmers and stealing from them isnt a good way to rage against aristocrats

They’re class traitors siding with the bourgeois.

3 Likes

But they didnt side with anyone lol

Actually, BtS is rather explicitly clear on this matter. The majority of humanity still hates and fears the Forsaken, because of their interactions with the Scourge. It is only very recently that a small but growing population starting hating and fearing them for what they’ve done as Forsaken. Even the Golden Boy Anduin had issues gathering up enough people for the gathering.

On a related note, the Gathering is actually one of the major reasons I’m so opposed to Calia taking charge of the entire Forsaken Faction. BtS showcases that there are three groups within the ranks of the Undead: Those that would retake their identities they had in life if given the opportunity; Those that for whatever reason have largely moved on from those lives, more thoroughly adopting their new Forsaken identities; and those on a spectrum in the middle. This last group is likely the most interesting, because there just is a massive amount of reasons for an Undead in this middle range to choose one side or the other; if they were forced to pick a side. Follow Calia on the Alliance, or stay with the Forsaken and Horde.

Are you sure its not cause they destroyed a whole kingdom and southshore, dont act like forsaken where saints till bfa most of the horrible stuff they did are from vanilla and cata

What? The Scourge destroyed Lordaeron. Gilneas was partly destroyed by the Cataclysm. The rest remains.

1 Like

You’re the one who continually uses Dev quotes to argue your points. Not sure you should be surprised when I use Book content to argue mine. And yes, BtS is very clear … the majority of Humanity still hates and fears the Forsaken for the Scourge; and it was only very recently that a small, but growing population hates them for what they’ve done as Forsaken.