Forsaken development

Haven’t seen him done much repentance.

Elune abandoned you Katiera. You are forsaken now. Join us

1 Like

Yet for someone so eager to prove me wrong there no links or nothing I did play the forsaken they are as honorless and evil as the alliance quests depict them as the only good undead I remember are the ones who left the forsaken

Really did you miss all the cinematics it was like the made point what did you horde say that everyone is tired of sadfang

You call that repentance? It’s an old orc sulking.

As for

https ://wow.gamepedia.com/Forsaken_Aid

https ://wow.gamepedia.com/Bonechewer_Blood_(quest)

7 Likes

We are talking about during war and against the alliance and I don’t know why you linked the hellfire quest to collect blood in the dungeon and yeah he did make a rebellion to fight Sylvanas after all

Why should you care? Because at least with Darkshore it’s canon. Hopefully we’ll hear the same for Ashenvale soon enough as well.

Way to move the goalpost. If I recall, you said this :

And just now, you’ve been proven wrong. Keep moving the goalpost Kat. Won’t change that you were proven wrong.

Granted, you can’t do Forsaken Aid anymore as it has been removed from the game, but the Hellfire Peninsula one is still around.

3 Likes

Wow one quest where they help the Tauren so the forsaken do the min required to stay in the horde good job so that makes it so there war crimes against the alliance don’t matter? I was talking about how they conduct themselves in war orcs feel bad about they did heck even trolls did with vol’jin hating how garrosh was acting so where was the forsaken ever feeling bad for the blight

Trying to read this made me think about Orkz going out all full DAKKADAKKADAKKA

Now everything makes sense your a warhammer fan, I wonder if the other forsaken is too? You know wow isn’t as edgy as that game right the setting is different you can commit war crimes in wow cause people on Azeroth actually want to make the world a better place in the story

Is it though? The Vampire Lords get a fairer portrayal than the Forsaken do from the Alliance perspective.

At least Vlad Von Carrstein is shown as loving his wife and taking a real bite out of government corruption in Slyvania.

4 Likes

Yeah cause the forsaken is ultra evil why you think I was saying to give up the blight it’s so they can start showing them in a good light

Sorry we all didn’t play Toontown.

If we are going to make Azeroth a better place, whatever that definition is, it must also be better for the Forsaken. If that means creating a permanent blight cloud between Loreaderon, Gileanas, and Arathor then so be it.

1 Like

You know those nations never attacked the forsaken right? The forsaken attacked them are you shocked that if you war against someone they fight back lol?

Well if you were familiar with Warhammer Fantasy you’d know Von Carrstein is killed by a rampaging Pope. It’s tragic really.

That’s why we Forsaken need to take note. Of course I need Blight. How else do I kill the 30 to 50 feral Popes that run into my Sludge Field in 3 to 5 mins while my small ghouls play?

This isn’t warhammer the alliance literally doesn’t care about the forsaken the alliance just wants to be left alone it’s the forsaken that’s aggressive

Sure they just hunted us like deer, keep trying to build settlements within our borders and entertain diplomats from the deranged group of human supremacist terrorists attacking us daily.

Meanwhile the Forsaken don’t have much if any presence south of Arathi. Gilneas was on the order of Garrosh we didn’t want it to begin with.

3 Likes

Do you just work in absolute? Can’t it occurs to you that I can be a fan of both setting, for entirely different reasons? it would seems not.

None of that happened the former people of lordearon aren’t gilneans arent stormwindens lol imagine blaming the scarlets on the alliance when the alliance killed scarlets too guess we should blame the Scourge on you too right