Former mythic prog raider lf Guild

Hello there!

Due to some person reasons I took a brief hiatus from the game and am back looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. I have copy/pasted and filled out the usual recruiting template but feel free to ask further questions, I’m happy to answer pretty much whatever!

1. Times/time zones!
I work from home and my hours are extremely flexible so I’m generally good with most days/times. Though in the interest of posterity I reside in PST and generally work morning to early afternoons. Weekend availability can be spotty as well, I’m happy to elaborate further on that.

tl;dr - Weekday evenings are largely preferred

2. Server preference:
Currently my characters are scattered around realms and factions. Happy to transfer factions/servers after a trial period.

3. Faction preference:
Preference is…horde I guess? Really don’t care one way or another…

4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual:
Briefly mentioned this in the snippet at the top. Ideally looking for a minimum of 2 days of progression a week, with off night alt runs (this seems like an increasingly fleeting perk in guilds sadly). I would say max number of days I’d be willing/able to participate in a given week would be 4 (as with most stuff, this is flexible)

5. Current progression/experience:
8/8N Uldir
6/8H Uldir

As mentioned, I’m coming back from an unexpected break and achieved 6/8H pretty much right before I left. I’ll list my toons from both current expansion, as well as Legion, below in case anybody wants to vet them.

This expansion
Monk: Squarglezen - Proudmoore
Lock: Phig - Kel’Thuzad (current “main”)

Prev expansion
Dk: Sqüärgle - Proudmoore
Pally: Squargle - Proudmoore
Druid: Squagle - Proudmoore

Apparently you can’t add links in forum posts (I guess that makes sense?) so I’ve provided name/realm for toons instead of armory links.

6. Class/Spec/Role Preference
I historically have mained a tank (kept a bear, blood dk, and prot pally mythic-ready last expansion and a bm monk for Uldir) but also dabble in dps (mained a lock for a bit in WoD) and am not opposed to healing.

tl:dr - Most comfortable on tank/ranged dps but can do whatever

7. Contact info:
I will be monitoring this thread, granted I’ve posted here before and am fully aware most responses here will be copy/pastes.

Btag: Tumstums#1804

8. Additional info
As you’ve probably noticed I’ve mained tank, but strangely have been playing lock since I’ve been back. My mythic experience, while wildly one-sided towards tanking, includes some dps (lock/hunter back in WoD). Also have heroic progression experience with heals (pally/shaman), though it’s admittedly weak.

I’m happy playing any roles and most specs, given enough time and support to get gear. In the end I’m looking for a place to work as a team through the raids, whether that be a raid expecting CE or just casually progressing through heroic.

Rawr,
Squargle (or Phig… or for some reason people started calling me “Square”)

edit - Updated some info to better reflect availability and experience, also added tl:dr’s to a couple sections, as I understand some folks don’t want to read a wall of text

I would really like you to tank for us!!

Horde guild Defiance here. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pm pst. Down to earth laid back guild that still pushes end game content the best we can! Just a short post from me so we can talk more if the times fit, which is probably the most important match.

Bnet: AaronC#11555
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

If you want a little more info: [H] 1/9 M seeks Tank, DPS and a healer

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Added you on Bnet, just wanted to toss out the generic guild spam with all of the info
Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 7/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank, any exceptional range DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight.

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

We could use another ranged dps for our mythic team if our times are good for you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Thanks for all the responses so far! Still looking but I have updated the original post to better reflect my availability, experience, and role preferences.

Hey! I trying to help my guild recruit and I am sure we would have a spot for ya. I’ll add you on battle net, let’s talk soon!

Hey Phig. I was never fond of the copy & paste, so here’s a personal response.

Apotheosis has been on US-Windrunner since Vanilla with the same raid lead. We’re a semi-hardcore group of adults who are aiming at heroic completion, but we play beyond if/when there’s guild interest. Looking for main spec DPS to run TUE/THU/SUN 7-10pm server. Alt friendly, but raid progression is aimed at mains only. It’s an adult group run democratically and people are doing a variety of things in off-time: alts, mythic+ and pvp. If you want to pop into our Discord it’s 6VM8rQp to get in touch please feel free. You can message me in game.

Hey there, reading over your post it looks like you would be a perfect fit for Impact. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST with an optional alt run on Friday nights at the same time. We are on Area 52 and are currently 6/9H with plans to step into mythic once we clear.

I sent you a friend request on bnet but here is the usual copy/paste spiel.

<Parts Unknown> - Sen’Jin - Horde

Hey Phig, I’ve added you on Bnet. We’re looking for some extra Ranged DPS. Although we don’t do ALT raids during progression, i hope you will consider us.

About Us :

To keep it short, we’re a fun bunch whose focus is clearing normal and heroic content in a timely fashion. We’re a smaller group of RL friends or folks that have raided together across multiple expansions. We’ve achieved AotC for all tiers in Legion and BFA.

Raid Schedule :

Thursdays and Mondays from 9:30-11: 30 pm EST

BoD Progression :

Normal: 8/9
Heroic: 1/9

We’re looking for :

Mature folks that respect each other’s time, know that RL come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome solid like-minded players.

Contact Info :

Kooky (Hpnotiq#11936

Hey Squargle! That’s one heck of a detailed post, thanks for so much info. We happen to have a spot for a mage right now, if that’s something you’re interested in. Class and role flexibility is always a +, so if we’re not the right fit I hope you find a good home! Here is our info and copy/pasta, feel free to add any of us if you are interested! :slight_smile:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hey Square (I like it),

It looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you picking a new home. I think you may find a good refuge with us. Our realm is based in pacific time (though we have people all across the US in multiple time zones) and I think we may be more your speed right now (aiming for AOTC). I won’t copy/paste anything as it looks like you don’t care for that (I don’t either, quality over quantity, right?). Check out my recruitment post to see if what we’re offering may work…

And good luck finding a new home!

-Grump

On top of the other replies, I’d like to throw my hat in the ring, as it seems like we would sync up in a number of ways. Our raid times are 8:30-11 EST Wednesdays and Thursdays, horde side, and we are looking to add a lock to our team. The part of your post that stood out to me is that you are looking for a solid team to work thru content with- NGD has been doing this since Vanilla. We don’t look to mythic, but are targeted on AOTC as a team effort. My btag is NGDMensrea#1491 and would be happy to discuss the possibility of you you joining us in a raid to see if the fit is good.

The guild I raid with could really use a lock (We miss cookies!) We raid Tues/Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:00am EST. We also do drunk alt raids of Normal on the weekend. We’re on Zul’jin and Horde. If you wanted, we’re going to drunk raid Normal tomorrow night at 9:30 and you would be very welcome to see if you like playing with us!

We’re 4/9H at the moment and working on that AOTC.

Hey there Phig or Squargle or Square :wink: I think that my guild would be a great choice for you. We are PremoGaming on Thrall horde side, and a guild full of working adults who raids on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm - 11pm CT. We are in need of more ranged DPS and also would love to have more people with tanks for mythic +. Our focus is AOTC but I believe we will be venturing into Mythic raids soon as well. Check us out. Let me post the link to our recruitment post and you can read our wall of text =)

Hey Phig, I think we’d be a good fit for you. Check us out below and consider trialing with us:

Fearfulways is recruiting players for mythic BoD progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into BoD and beyond. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7:00-10 EST
Thursday 7:00-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (low): any
DPS (high): Ranged and melee dps, especially moonkin, shadow priest, demonhunter, rogue
Tank (low): any

Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, add one of our officers’ battletags below:

BIGeZe#1485
Fearmaky#1989
Bevee#1903

Hi Phig

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{4/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 380+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey Phig :slight_smile:

I have a heroic raiding guild, The Killer Bunnies, on Duskwood, ally side that needs a warlock for our team. We do dabble in mythic once in a while, usually once we can cross realm as we have 4 people on another server that come with us.

We raid Tuesday 8pm to 10:30 pm and Friday 8pm to 11 pm est. We try to have fun and we like to keep things light. The guild provides all we can as enchants, food, flasks, etc and will try to push keys for people to get them the best gear they can.

If you still have the tank bug we are always looking for tanks in the off raid nights to do keys with other members and we allow people a social life so sometimes we need a raid tank so you would have a chance to be useful in both regards :slight_smile:

My Bnet is Anaranae#1516 and you can friend me if any of this sounds interesting. I am sure you will get a lot of these and we are a rather small guild on a medium server so I do wish you the best in your search and hope you find the right fit.

I hope to hear from you :smiley: have a great night!
Ana

Convergent | Alliance | Stormrage Server

6/9H 1/9M
Raid times: 1:00am to 3:30am EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights
Flasks & Food provided for raids

Active Time: 11pm - 5am EST
Mythic +10 and higher on off days
Alt Raid Sunday Night

Hey Squargle!

You sound like a team player, and I think you’d be a great fit in our guild. We’re a newer AOTC-oriented guild and are currently 8/9N 1/9H. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time on Mal’ganis. We raid W/F 5-730 PST (7-930 CST/server).

We could use a Wednesday night tank and we could always use DPS. If healing is something you’d want to do, we could make room for that, as well. You can see our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to add me on BT - Conweezy#1387 (I already sent you a req).

I hope to hear from you and good luck in your search!

• Shayzee / Shhbbyisok