Forget your main; what will be your first ALT?

Hunter for solo dm tribs

My bags will be filled with large brillies

I’m feeling something brand new for my #1 ALT. I’m thinking Orc Hunter. I foresee a lot of solo play in my future with Classic, so it’s a perfect class to devote some time to.

My first alt is Druid. Multiple role classes are the best. Druid, Monk and Pally does all three.

Tough call…

Pally, shaman or hunter. Can’t really say until I get there.

Troll Disc Priest.

The default character is a male warrior. He will jog his way into the main city and enjoy guarding the mailbox until the server shuts down forever. His name will be…bankalt.

1 Like

My primary two characters are going to be either Lock/Rogue or Rogue/Lock… There’s also still the dream/delusion of somehow being able to “double main” both.

Beyond those:

I’m most likely going to try and level an enhancement shaman, but I genuinely don’t know how I’d have any time for it, let alone to get it non failure levels of gear.

If I won the lotto or something, and somehow just had unlimited amounts of time every day, I’d add some combination of Warrrior/Mage/Shadow/Feral to that list.

A copy of my main so I don’t have to spend gold to respec.

1 Like

So many choices.

First serious alt will be a prot warrior leveled fury/arms.

But I want a mage for portals/food, hunter for farming, and a rogue for lockpicking. So many choices.

Alt? I’m not 17 years old anymore, who has time for alts?

Hunter. With a pet crab, because.

Druid with herb / alch because they are amazing farmers. Also stealth runs is great fun!

My main alt - or maybe alternate main? - will be a Troll Shaman. My other main alt who will be mostly for farming will be a Troll Hunter.

I plan on making every class but the others will be far behind the main three. I want to eventually cover each profession and have some bank alts. I can’t really see myself spending a lot of time on casters though as I just don’t care for the playstyle.

I also will have some Alliance alts but they won’t get as much play either.

Spriest or Lock

I didn’t have an alt until WotLK. Doubt I will have one at all in Classic.

So, if I can recall all the classes I played in vanilla wow and through wotlk, I had…
Nelf druid main
Human rogue
Human mage
Draenei Paladin
Human Death Knight

I only partially dabbled in other classes. I had a level 29 ‘twink’ orc warrior for battlegrounds (before the whirlwind weapon change). I had a low level human warlock and mid-level troll shadowpriest that I never really used much, and at one point I think I got a hunter into the mid 20’s or so before bailing on it.

I never played warrior, or shaman, at least not past level 10 or so. Other than the troll shadow priest and orc warrior I never really played horde side.

Going into classic, my main will be an orc shaman - I still want to stick with the nature-based theme that I always loved about my druid, but with the added kick of the shaman class that I always wished druid had =P

For alts, if I even have time to make any… there’s a possibility I’ll run a druid alt this time around, probably tauren though, unless my wife absolutely has to play alliance for ‘pretty races’. I admit I have always liked the night elf lore/theme and miss that.

I might try a warlock alt this time around too, though unfortunately I dont think we’ll get the felguard in classic which was a huge selling point for locks later on. I might recreate my shadowpriest as well, as that was always a super fun class especially for pvp.

A paladin healer.

My first time around, the main was a Pally, then my Druid. I still play the both of them primarily to this day. This time around, I am going to main the Druid then a Healadin.

I’m still having a tough choice choosing a main to begin with.

Holy priest!!! I’ve mained a healer since TBC. This time my alt will be my heals

1 Like