Forget your main; what will be your first ALT?

Hmmm …

I think after leveling and undead warlock I may go for gnome mage. Gnome mage was my original and I’d love to play him again for nostalgia

Plus mages are just really good and fun.

Warrior. I want to tank.

Human mage. Probably.

That or orc warrior.

Oh, sweety. Their ALL my alts. At this rate, I’m surprised the first character I’m creating when Classic launches is going to be my ‘main’ at all.

probably shaman or druid.

Hunter, coz it’s easy.

I’m thinking I might make a horde shaman alt (troll) for pvp purposes, that’s the only alt I can think of making at this time.

Mine will be a druid. I had one back in vanilla named Abduhl (maybe Abdul). I want another one

Probably a hunter, since if I roll a pally main i’ll want something that is more sufficient for solo

All of them

I plan on leveling every single class to 60 both alliance and horde.

I’m biased because I love druids as farming alts, but I say druid. Biggest reason is stealth; to get in/out when chasing specific mobs, without dealing with the rest, makes going after certain things cake.

1 Like

Hunter to farm with.

Tauren warrior

1st alt - some cloth wearer with tailoring and more importantly, enchanting, as a bank alt.

1st serious alt - maybe a warrior. I’m hearing from old warriors how the fun is back.

gonna MT warrior this time around, but my first alt will be a recreation of my original warlock.

3rd, a rogue because friendly pvp reasons… :wink:

There are no alts in Classic.

My first alt will be my original main, nelf warrior.

I made too many alts the first time around, which caused me to not hit 60 until about 5 months later. I could not decide on a main back then. This time around I will just stick with the main class I choose and try to raid at least to AQ 40 this time. I really want to play a Shaman but all my friends are going Alliance so I chose to play a Paladin.

Boomkin! It’s gonna raid too

I create them all at once…get them to level 5 and then park them.
But my first will be my NE hunter…get her to level 10, get a pet and take the boat to Auberdine. Then I’ll go and create my army of alts.