Forget your main; what will be your first ALT?

Main characters are great and all, but it’s usually an easy choice as to what you’ll play.

Your first ALT… you suddenly have 7-8 choices staring you in the face!

So what’s it gonna be guys?

Druid. I’ve had that planned along with my main.

3 Likes

Tough choice. Not sure I will even have an alt this time around.

1 Like

Paladin will be first alt post druid main. Cuz I’m still not sure which I prefer healing with at end game. So, get this, gonna blow your mind… the pally may end up being the main and the druid the alt.

1 Like

Paladin. I want to be prepared and have the ability to keep him decently geared. I’m not sure I have it in me to main a Paladin from the get go again.

Bank.

:cocktail:

17 Likes

Gnome mage.

Food, portals, professions.

I will have an alt of every class if for no other reason than to claim all my old character names :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Warrior or pally most likely. The idea being to have enough gold/boes to ease the horrific leveling process.

I’m name claiming 5 characters each faction from the out set. My alts will be rotated through to maximize rested exp but they are.
Rogue
Hunter
Paladin/shaman
Druid
All of them will be leveling different professions to feed stuff to my main warrior w/ engineering.

Druid and Rogue.

Bank, parked in Ironforge. Probably a dwarf.
Actual real played alt will be a night elf hunter.

1 Like

I keep going back and forth between a Dwarf Priest as an alt or a Warlock, I know I want to do Tailoring and Mining so I can funnel Cloth to the character, but I might settle for getting the alt to 35 for a time to make mooncloth bags before making the plunge to 60.

1 Like

As I start to recreate my Main’s support staff I’ll probably start with a Hunter for herbalism/alchemy.

Since my main will be druid I will be having a hunter as first alt for that grindy goodness and then a mage for second alt for additional support.

Orc Hunter for pvp goodness and gold getting.

Hunter was my original main and the class I have played all of my time in WoW. The reason i’m not choosing it as main is because I want a new experience with shaman.

I’ll probably be rolling a Druid at the start to level alongside my friends.

I already know that my main will out level them within a day or two.

I plan on leveling two alts. Orc warlock will be my primary alt. Orc hunter will be my third character and will exist mostly for gold farming and additional professions.

Dont have time for an alt.

My first Alt?

F4.

6 Likes