Forget your main; what will be your first ALT?

Rogue Forsaken or Orc.

Orc Shaman, followed by a Tauren Druid.

They’ll be played when I’m in the middle of a gankfest and don’t feel like sweating it out. Also to build up rested exp.

It’s between Pally and Druid (main will be Priest). I really love healing and all my mains and alts for the last 13+ years were healers (only played dps classes in OG vanilla and a little bit into TBC). I’m leaning towards Pally the most.

As several others have said, Druid. I think they offer the most versatility and replayability.

:beers: /10char

1 Like

I always knew what my main was going to be. However my first alt keeps changing. Warrior tank! wait no pally healer! right now im thinking hunter cause pet mechanics are fun.

2 Likes

I was originally thinking Night Elf Priest main/Human HPal Alt, but now I’m thinking I might switch that around. Edit: PvP server.

Gnome warrior. I don’t like gnomes, but I do like escape artist.

I’m probably going to start with recreating this character in classic. My first alt will be a shadow priest for a PvP server. I have a feeling it will end up being the one I main the most in the end, but my family prefers playing on a PvE server so I’m gonna level with them.

Rogue. Definitely Rogue. Probably Troll…cuz there aren’t that many and I like the racial.

Hmm… I still don’t know what my main will be. Maybe warrior. Or rogue, mage, warlock. Not sure really.

Alt = hunter. Farmer Joe.

Shaman, race is tbd put leaning towards orc.

1 Like

I’m considering leveling two: one for dedicated healing, and one for casual PvP as ret. :joy:

1 Like

rouge for farming/smelting/pickpocketing/ganking in the streets of stormwind+lakeshire

Warlock main…mage alt

The more I think about it the more I think I may go Pally first. I love the idea of being a hard to kill pain in the rear who can just keep people alive forever. Those types of healers were after all the ones I first fell in love with in MMO’s many years ago.

But really more than that I’m looking forward to the original iteration of Pallies. More Blessings buffs, 40m toggleable Auras, Seals, the works. The BfA Pally while fun, is just not the same class and it makes me sad. It’s a watered down version of what used to be such a gem.

I love Priest and it’s always been my main, but I keep finding things about Pally to get excited about. I’m still going to have fun with probably a PI spec Priest, but Pally may have to be my first one.

Besides, considering leveling an alt may be harder (PvP, more solo leveling, etc.) I think putting NE Priest 2nd may be a better idea.

You’re a monster haha

Forsaken rogue.

1 Like

My first alt will be a general bank. Secondary profession ingredients, extra food and consumables, that sort of thing. And at the end of each day, I’ll send 25% of the coin I made to this alt as a sort of savings program. I know myself too well to not have a savings program.

My second will be a specific bank; only materials and recipes related to primary professions will go here, that way I can keep better track of what all I have in case a guildy wants something or if I need to make something on the fly.

My third alt will be a menagerie keeper. Any mounts or pets that I want to keep, but don’t want to carry around with me all the time, will go here.

I’m actually not sure what all professions I’ll be going for on my actual alts, because I’m not sure what I want to do for my main yet. Tailoring/Enchanting sounds nice, but what if I go Herb/Mining instead and have an Alch/Eng alt? If I go Tailor/Enchant then my first played alt will be a clothie so I can funnel gear their way, but Herb/Mining will mean it’ll be a Hunter instead to take advantage of being able to make good guns and ammo.

Rogue main with eng

Lock 1st/Alt with chant/tailoring