Forged Weapons of Conquest Bugged

2500 Conquest yet no achieve. Nothing in mail. Logged out and back in still nothing. :expressionless:

https://i.imgur.com/sBXM9NC.png

8 Likes

worked just fine for 3 of my toons must be a skill issue :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh no. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

6 Likes

Oh no is right.

Same issue.

1 Like

same, 2640 nothing

My Forged Weapons of Conquest Achievement is broken too. FFS! lol this is getting ridiculous

1 Like

My pops had the same issue, check your mail!!!

Mine didn’t pop at 2500 either, or even like 2680ish when I turned in the weekly. It did pop after I turned in the brawl quest that put me around 2770~ conquest, which if I’m remembering right would have been how much I would have had to earn with the quest since I picked up the quest after earning like 220 conquest at the start of the season.

Dunno if they kept the progress from the quest rather than just using the season total, but that’s what seems to have happened to me.

1 Like

I’m at 2600 now and no achievement. I just hope that they fix it soon for all of the people who are just sitting in limbo atm.

Wondering if this is it.

Not issues for me yet.\

Edit: Some are saying the weeklies are not counting towards it. I am pretty sure mine did but now I am not sure. Pretty sure the WPvP one did. The 100 from the brawl weekly put me over and I got the achieve.

This happend to me. I did what you said and after hitting 2700 conq the achievement popped and i got my weapon.

Ty

I was awarded it after hitting 2730, myself. Seems like it is somehow adding however much Conquest you had before picking up the original quest to the achievement requirement. Definitely a bug.

And DEFINITELY a problem for those who earned enough conquest before picking up the original quest to push the achievement threshold over this week’s season limit.

Skill issue

Thread in bug reports is probably a good place to post to as well.

Nice name.

So did you earn conquest before picking up the quest?

item locked :frowning:

Same issue. Just pouring fuel on the fire. 2628, no reward. No achievement.

PSA - The 175 conquest for the weekly of winning 4 battlegrounds DOES NOT count toward the achievement. You will be awarded the achievement and get your tokens in the mailbox once you hit 2675 conquest or more (2675 - 175 = 2500).

2 Likes