Forged Weapons of Conquest Bugged

I picked original weapoms of conquest AFTER I had alrrady capped week 1 but yeaterday I did one RSSRBGBGBBLITZ and I got it right there at like 2650.

same here. almost capped for season for conquest above 2500 and nothing. nothing in mail

Crazy how it didn’t pop up for me when I won a match in Ashran, which put me over 2500, but when I completed the Volrath quest for taking him down, the achievement popped.

THIS is the answer! I just got my tokens in the mail when I got to 2675.

3 Likes

i changed mains and had the quest before earning any conquest…
must be conquest earned AFTER they changed it from quest to achieve

that cant be intended. thats 100% a bug.

Nah I picked up the quest after getting 1k conq on my main the first week and it worked fine for me at 2675

Apparently the weekly 175 reward (for this week) does not count towards the 2500 for some reason. I got mine at 2675.

2 Likes

does the wintergrasp quest affect this too? if so im boned

I still haven’t gotten mine at 2580.

got mine at 2700 ish

i am capped conquest on two characters, only one got the tokens in the mail. it’s bugged.

100% no. All my toons have got it at 2500. I have heard a few theories the weekly quests don’t count towards it. However I can say the weekly brawl quest and the PvP quest did count for me. Idk about the rated RBG quest.

I saw a blue post that this was hotfixed last night. Is anyone still encountering this issue?

Man, I’ve never seen such dogsh1t QA in all the years playing this game. And to think of it, this achievement was a “fix” to how it was previously.

I came here to say the same thing. I hit over 2600 Conquest points last night and as of logging back in today, nothing. :confused:

1 Like

I am as of last night AND this afternoon.

1 Like

Count me in with this issue.

Was into it about 1900. Lost all progress.

Nope? Progress is simply conquest earned in the season now.