"Forge a pact" quest bugged for some

I had the same problem. Everyone: I believe it will let you pick whoever you picked last week, but only that one. I picked the Weaver last week and she was the only one that worked. Someone else mentioned they picked the Vizier last week, and he was the only one they could choose.

Blizz still needs to fix this, though. But for this week, pick the same. Better than nothing.

I agree waiting to see if this gets fixed is best

Don’t worry guys, just a small indie company doing small indie company things. They’ll fix it during next reset!

1 Like

Some people can’t pick any of the three, including the one we picked last week, like me.

1 Like

I tried to pick Vizier this week, but I tried to disable addons and log out and back in, and it would not accept me picking the Vizier. I tried the Weaver next, and the same issue. I picked General, and it did let me finally accept the quest, but it was the same pact I selected last week. Hopefully, this will be fixed next week.

this doesn’t work for me also

Two WoW accounts, same BNet, two chars on each account. None of the four chars were able to pick up ANY of the three pacts yet this week.

1 Like

Same issue here, I select “Aid the Vizier” and then “Okay” but nothing happens.

Same issue. Trying to select the general.

Adding my voice to the chorus; can’t pick a new pact: stuck with the one I picked last week.

So i could not select visier or weaver but general worked lol so much for choose a pact.

Same issue. If I try to choose either of the two that I didn’t do last week, the dialogue closes, but nothing happens.

The only one that worked was the same one as last week. Very annoying.

I expected a fix for this tonight. Going to miss out on world quests at this rate unless I suck it up and pick General again. My Vizier rep is in dire need.

Still no word, I was hoping this issue to be acknowledged at least :frowning: like do I HAVE to keep the same one? That can’t be intentional, can it

I was forced to take the same pact I did last week

Yeah I’m about 30 minutes from going that route. Guess I’ll just be dumping next week’s dungeon weekly into Vizier once again.

Same problem cant choose a different pact… please fix

I actually think you might be onto something, because it is the EXACT same widget

1 Like

I think I get whats going on, the warband flags all your characters when you pick a pact to all have the same one. But the reset didnt clear the selection from last week.

Logging on to alts I didnt do much on I could see the General, that I picked last week, standing there with his quests, despite having the Pact selection screen available.

However, the ‘form a pact’ quest is missing form those alts that didnt do any of those quests last week.

So long story short; game assumes you are still on last week’s pact due to leftover flags on alts due to the nature of the account-wide selection of pacts.

Bumping here as well.

Last week I picked the General, this week im trying to pick the Weaver. Quest will not let me complete even after clicking. Click “Aid the Weaver” prompted with “This choice will affect all characters in your warband. Continue?” Click “Okay” nothing happens. Even after trying the Vizier, same thing. I will not, the General is standing beside the table with his name tag as orange. Disabled addons, dropped the quest, nothing. When I tried the same thing with the General (I did NOT want to pick him - he was my choice last week) the quest completed…