"Forge a pact" quest bugged for some

Seems like I can’t get past the stage of picking which one I want, trying to pick general but it just seems to do nothing. Have confirmed others have the same issue, but some seem to be able to do it. I tried to do it on two toons no go.

Edit - It seems like the bug might be associated with only selecting a “different” choice than the original one you picked at least from what others are saying.

Please check it out :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Only worked for me when I selected the Vizier. Feels like the S4 weekly quest all over again. Am I going to be stuck supporting the Vizier until the next season starts? :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

I needed to select Weaver this week, since her rep is way behind the others, but the UI won’t accept it. Accept the quest, ask to see the UI, select the intended choice, Okay the popup, get nothing, quest stays open.

It works if I choose the Vizier, who’s not what I wanted. This guy is going to be the “Zaralek Caverns and Time Rifts” of TWW, I guess. Not fixing that bug in DF is really paying off, isn’t it?

1 Like

Having the same issue. Picked weaver last week. Trying to pick General this week, but quest not completing after I’ve clicked the Okay button.

1 Like

Currently experiencing this.

It’s letting me pick General again but not the Weaver or the Vizier, which is the one that I’d like to choose.

Others in chat on Stormrage are reporting it as well.

Since I’m only allowed to choose the Vizier, who I chose last week, it sounds like our choices haven’t fully reset with the weekly reset. I wonder if they just aren’t being reset at all, or if the pact has a hidden (and probably unintentional) 7-day duration that we’d have to wait out before being able to make another choice?

Same thing for me, on the pact select screen, I can only forge a pact with “The General”. This is who I forged the pact with last week. Trying to choose any of the other two does not complete the quest and the selection is essentially ignored. Bug seems to be that you can only select a pact with the leader you did last week. Choosing the leader I did last week, “The General”, does complete the quest.

Same issue here, I wanted to start working on The General, but the game forced me into picking The Vizier… Very dumb bug, illusion of choice much?

1 Like

Bumping with a “Me Too”

Same here. Did the General last week, and wanted to do the Weaver this time around, but it wouldn’t let me. Nothing happened when I picked the Weaver or Vizier, but it progressed when I picked the General.

Stuck with him again this week I guess.

Picked Weaver last week, it will not let me choose either of the other two choices.

Also running into the same issue - picked general last week, unable to select vizier this week.

Glad I’m not alone at least. This is really annoying. Stuck supporting the general just like last week. Even if they fix it at this point, it’s too late for me to grab the one I want.

1 Like

Let’s hope someone might come and give an update before we select as it seems silly to be forced into a choice again. Will wait a day or two I suppose.

bump

Tried

-Disabling all addons
-Abandoning and retaking the quest
-logging

It seems it only lets you select the option you selected on week 1?

Yeah seem like the game didn’t fully reset or something. Let’s hope for a fix soon.

Happening to me too, can only select pact from last week.

Same issue. I’ve disabled all addons, leaving zone, and relogging. Nothing works.

This is a pretty big problem considering people can only seem to select what they chose last week.

1 Like

Was just about to come here to report the same and saw this. :slightly_frowning_face:

Also bugged for me as well. Selected WEAVER week 1, want to select GENERAL week 2. Nothing Happens when I select the general.

:frowning:

1 Like