"Forge a pact" quest bugged for some

Same with me. Picked the General last week, was forced to pick the General this week.

1 Like

Also having this issue. Unable to pick a new pact for the week. But, not like picking weaver again will get me any rep with them. The rumors and weave rat cache’s dont even give any rep.

Came here because of this. I picked Weaver last week, but this week, I want Vizier. Can’t choose Vizier.

same cant pick

Having the same issue as well. I’ll give it several days and if it’s not fixed by then I’ll just have to forge a pact with the previous week’s pick again…

same for me :frowning:

Couldn’t pick the General.

Stuck on the Weaver this week I guess.

Is it like the Last Hurrah quest where it won’t get fixed before the expansion ends?

They have to respond if this gets enough traction right?

Bump.

same issue here

Same issue here, selected the General last week, I submitted a report in game and am not choosing the general because I’m trying to get my pheromone secreter fully functional so I need to select one of the other two to do that.

I can’t pick any of them, I picked General last week, wanted Vizer this week, wouldn’t let me, got annoyed waiting so I tried the other two, won’t let me pick them either.

This blows I wanna experience using the other people in the pacts ;-;

Same. Can’t pick Vizier after choosing Weaver last week.

Same, forced to stick with The Generals again this week as I selected them last week.

Same here. Can’t change. I must say, there have been more noticeable bugs in this expac then most.

Same issue, i choose general and can’t swap to Weaver. :confused:

I can’t select a pact at all either

Same here, even tried on another character and nothing

Same issue here and for many others hovering the NPC

Not in Bug Reports. Generally, they only respond to ask clarifying questions, and there looks to be ample information in these posts.

Don’t expect to hear from the developers at all in this forum. You’ll know they’re working on it when they publish the patch notes saying they’ve fixed it already.

OTOH, Kaivax just responded to acknowledge a trivial peformance glitch in delves and state that a hotfix was incoming, so who knows anymore?