"Forge a pact" quest bugged for some

It’s also bugged for me, hopefully, this gets fixed soon but don’t expect it to.

having the same problem

Same here, I was Vizier last week and want to do Weaver since it’s my weakest but no luck.

Adding my voice to this as well. Experiencing the same situation as everyone else here

Bump. This is happening for me too. (General last week and I’m now trying to help Weaver but no dice)

Yep this is pretty dumb blizz wth

Having the same issue.

+1

I have no however tried to select the same pact I had last week (The Vizier)

I’m going to wait a day or 2, see if it gets fixed.

1 Like

Add another to the pile: Did Weaver last week; want to work on Vizier this week, but it won’t let me.

Add me to the list of ppl unable to choose a pact.

No add-ons enabled.

This is stupid now. Reskinned Dragon Flight is annoying.

Same. I also have no world quests showing in Azj-Kahet, and my Worldsoul weekly isn’t available either. Something is screwed with the weekly reset.

Samesies. xxxxx

Same here! Tried to select the lowest of the three, can’t select him. Gonna wait for a fix I guess! Couldn’t do 2/3 of the excavations last week for the Vizier cuz those were bugged too. Last zone feeling real jank.

Oooh, that’s what I was having issues with. My treasure spiders were bugging out as Vizier.

Same here.

i am not able to pick any of them. i disabled addons to and still wont let me pick

It is very frustrating to have such a great launch and to find bugs that have persisted through the last expansion. I am having the same issue and because I can’t play later in week I have to pick the same as week before…

This is very frustrating. I wanted to choose a different pact so I could guarantee the completion of the renown this week, but it won’t let me choose General. I abandoned and took the quest again and still won’t let me choose General. I can only choose Vizier again.

This will need a blizzard fix I think :slight_smile: