Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

I was always fond of this little monologue.

4 Likes

what are the main differences between them, and regular trolls

It baffles me that we still donā€™t have Forest and Frost Trolls as customization options. Youā€™d think with the Zandalari now apart of the Horde the other Troll tribes would follow. Maybe when we finally get the Darkspear heritage, itā€™ll involve reuniting the Trolls under Talanji and Volā€™jin becomes the new loa of kings and then we finally get Forest and Frost trolls.

7 Likes

Thats not a bad idea really.

I still hope for Forest Trolls as their own AR so they can have unique druid and shaman things but that could be an acceptable compromise for me.

3 Likes

I think if they ever add alternative body types to races it would open so many possibilities. Forest Trolls would benefit from being an AR mostly because they need a new model, but if they addressed that as customization we could be done with the idea of ARā€™s

Add to that more druid forms customization, and even totem appearance glyphs, and the possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

Now we got Kul Tiran, a human variation, as playable race, I could easily see the Forest Troll become a playable race too like the Kul Tirans. So we could get bulky trolls for the female and male versions.

We are lucky because we got an updated male model for Forest Troll (Kazraā€™jin and Kulā€™krazahn) so we can use it to get them as playable race and uptade the old Forest Troll model.

Imgur

For female, it seems the High Priestess Marli is a bulky troll too but also a jungle troll. With a little work on her model, we could get the bulky model we need for female Forest Troll model.

Imgur

So we could get two different models to get Forest Troll as playable race. Forest Trolls deserve to get their own playable race. But if we canā€™t get Forest Troll as playable race so give them to us as customuzation for regular Trolls.

5 Likes

yiou can have trees growing on their heads

This!

I hope we get to see Forest Trolls someday.

5 Likes

Gave a thumbs up. I always will support threads for more options in player creation.

5 Likes

Still waiting for Forest Troll as playable race, I found a nice video about the Revantusk Village. In this video they are changing the vanilla resources that use Jungle Troll assets to full Forest Troll assets.

6 Likes

would they have wooden skin or green leafy skin

Yes please, give me the best troll.

4 Likes

Like all forest trolls their skin has a symbiotic moss growing within it which is why they are green.

do they bleed green blood too :open_mouth:

Imgur
Forest Troll Juju maker - by Kimagu

3 Likes

what are the main differences?

I found this on a website and I like it. We could get this background for our Forest Troll character in the character selection screen.

Imgur
by ChroniclerWabba

4 Likes

I hope Forest Trolls finally became playable. Itā€™s been years and decades for a long time and still no signs of Green Trollsā€¦

5 Likes

Forest trolls should have been an option years ago.

6 Likes

i canā€™t make out the one under worgen, do you know what it is?
also forest troll dh option on the right tab there hehe
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: