Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

Having a handful of heritage quests for Trolls would be wicked neat where each questchain starts at the Loa shrines all across Azeroth - whether in Zul’Drak, Zandalar, Ghostlands, etc.

Then for each Loa Shrine Heritage questline give the features of those Loa in the barber shop, and also give heritage gear sets that ring out the vibes of said-Loa to match said-features. :yum:

1 Like

Dracthyr body mass customization should be used for trolls and finally have forest trolls!

2 Likes

Thats a pretty good idea honestly.

Still want forest trolls as an AR but being able to adjust all trolls bodies for the bigger thicker look would be sweet.

1 Like

I think darkspear trolls could use a body 3 & 4 for the buff forest troll customizations honestly.

1 Like

Have we seen any dire Darkspears? Or even buff ones?

I would love it if the Forest Trolls had a Faction like the Raventusk Tribe where you get the Tabard, the Amani War Bear Mount as a Reward or another version of it to add more context to the Raventusk Tribe Forest Troll Faction Kinda of like what Turtle Did.

2 Likes

I don’t remember any particularly but we do see them with the Revantusk so if they’re given as customization rather than an AR its better than nothing.

I still prefer them as an AR mind.

And while we don’t see the Darkspear like that, we do see jungle trolls like that in some places. Its not impossible.

1 Like

If they really want to make their oldest fans happy, I would add the following:

Alliance
High Elves
Wildhammer Dwarves
Arathi Humans

Horde
Ogres
Dragonmaw Orcs
Forest Trolls

They could add whatever random rep-grind-of-the-month races after that and I won’t care. I’d be happy for life.

I suggest a slight modification…

Alliance
High Elves
Wildhammer Dwarves
Furbolg
Stromgarde Humans

Horde
Ogres
Dragonmaw Orcs
Forest Trolls
Arathi Humans

Alterac for the Horde! :eagle:

2 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/fr/news/more-npcs-spotted-making-purchases-at-orgrimmars-trading-post-330672

With these new npcs coming with the Trading Post, I hope we will see some Forest Trolls (Revantusk tribe) in Orgrimmar. The Revantusk tribe is an allied of the Horde. Revantusk Speakers can be found in Zuldazar on Zandalar and they say their tribe will always stand by the Horde. We should have some of them in Orgrimmar as all the other races of the Horde.

4 Likes

Forest trolls have been part of the Horde for so long its odd that they were not included as either an AR or customization!

Let the Horde have their Forest trolls Blizzard!

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for the Forest Troll customization for Darkspear Trolls. I don’t understand why Wildhammer Dwarves are here as customization and not the Forest Trolls. The next customization update for Darkspear Trolls should give them the Forest Troll skin color.

2 Likes

Especially since it’s already there in the files…

Like the Revantusk are a part of the Horde… So why not?

3 Likes

I know right. It’s sad really to not see any Troll Beards nor Forest Troll Skin Tunes…

3 Likes

With the time, I see many players wanting to play a Forest Troll. Many of them want to play this race for many years now so having them as allied race could be a better choice than only getting them as custumization. That could be a great news for the game to finally get Forest Troll as allied race. I know some players who could come back to the game if Forest Troll could be playable. Of course some of them are a fan of the Amani. I also want to play a Forest Troll too.

3 Likes

onlky if they make GIANTS race for alliance

Forest trolls are already Horde thanks to the Revantusk!

Make em playable blizzard!

3 Likes

In other MMOs Trolls come in many different flavors but none of them have a really bad Jamaican accent. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Forest trolls should have been playable for a long time, at least since SL. I don’t unsderstand why regular trolls didn’t get the green skin from forest trolls as customization like the wildhammer. Wildhammer vs forest troll customization could have been fun and logical, but we got the sand troll and dark troll skins.

Don’ get me wrong, I still want forest trolls with their own allied race but if we can’t get them with their own allied race so, at least, give it to us as customization for regular trolls. It’s better than nothing. Many people want to roleplay a forest troll.

other thing: I found something about De Amani.

(by Adituuu)

De Amani never give up! We never forget! We never die. Dis is our land. You wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here.

4 Likes

what if they made bright neon pink trolls for the horde and navy blue trolls for the alliance