Forest Troll Race/Customization Megathread

Is there a guide somewhere on what customization’s make what kind of troll?

Yes. They all make jungle trolls unless you make a Zandalari. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everything is a Darkspear

Unless you choose the brown skin which makes you look like a Farraki (Sand) Troll
And you can kinda call yourself a Dark Troll if you use the dark gray skin, but…

Well, at this point in lore, just call yourself a Dark troll if you want

3 Likes

Yes I hope that as well

Double Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Some forest tribes like the Raventusk are skinny, so I think that option should be available for then. Ofc I want bulky giants Trolls that show off their impotent size and strength that matches to an ogre as you say my friend

HD Amani bear like in the Hots game? That would be the dream

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it though?

3 Likes
Minor spoiler

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319520/amani-warlord-zuljin-found-in-shadowlands

So they had at least one forest troll in mind. Given the continuation of the Vol’jin story in Shadowlands, seeing Rokhan/Talanji/Primal Torntusk working together would be both fitting and great, as it’d be the first time we’ve seen all Horde trolls working together.

4 Likes

Now that is good to hear.

2 Likes

all they need to do is give trolls a actually green skin-tone or 2 and we’re good,
C’mon Bliz

I disagree with that my friend.

Forest trolls deserve the AR treatment at the very least for proper proportions.

3 Likes

Why would we want a third troll race?

Cause they’re awesome.

Should have no races represented as such minor customization.

Plus it allows for potential differences in class options, druid forms, ect.

3 Likes

I vote nay.

I vote yay.

So… Ok?

1 Like

Culturally and historically distinct from other trolls.

There’s a lot of lore that Blizzard could build on to make them even more distinct.

We also have 4 elf races.

6 Likes

Yeah but they are like 2 on each side. Unless you want forest trolls on the alliance.

Gross, no.

True, but it’s still 4 and 4>3.

If you disagree with AR treatment for forest trolls, note the /Customization part in the thread title, I’m willing to take either customization or AR, with AR being my preference.

3 Likes

Horde has made it their mission to take one of them off the table.

They are pretty ugly.

Forest trolls do hate blood elves.

I think they would be good customization. Definitely.

And there are already forest trolls that are a part of the Horde as highlighted in the OP.

3 Likes

very true. Maybe now that we can find zul’jin in shadowlands there will be new forest troll lore. Maybe a questline to unite all trolls. This gives darkspear their heritage AND unlocks green troll customization.

2 Likes