For the playerbase to grow, one way should never be the only way

When was this era you’re talking about?

Ok. But that is what is being asked for here. For the solo experience to give the same rewards as the group/raid game. I am saying from day 1, that didn’t occur.

That would be the Vanilla/TBC era. And early Wrath, before LFD was added, which was when net subs stopped growing.

There is nothing restricting solo players from solo play. They are however restricted from larger group content, and that is somehow a problem to a solo player.

Group or Die was why LFD was a great feature back in Original Wrath.

This garbage was stopped dead on.

1 Like

Nothing. I never said gear restrictions were limiting solo play.

So what are you missing then?

It’s only a problem because wowhead is blaring front-page headlines every day showing people all the cool stuff that people who aren’t them are getting, and that makes them angry.

Back in the old days, people who just wanted to play by themselves would go around picking Peacebloom in trash green gear and be none the wiser as to what everyone else was up to.

1 Like

Yea such a great feature they deliberately excluded it from Wrath Classic. /s

I think it needs to be reminded for several people here that raids are a MULTIPLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE. Not a solo scenario.

Off topic, on the M+ front, would it help if I helped you build a few M+ runs? I’m currently running my own keys and up to +11. I could help you get started and run a couple too if you like.

I wish they brought back LFD. I’d play Wrath Classic once they do.

1 Like

That’s also when net subs stopped growing.

WoW was at its height as a social game. Adding computerized group-assembling with people you’ll never see again was the dagger through the game’s heart.

No, making everything harder and harder and needing organizations to do content was.

And that is bad somehow? Should we give everything a “I win” button?

You think Wrath content was harder than BC content?

:rofl:

Wrath is when the previously mentioned “hundreds of millions” left.

Should we bring back features that started the exodus of “hundreds of millions” of players?

Yes! Because again, I get screwed and you don’t.

People talk about this game being too hard, but I actually think from a casual perspective it’s way too easy.

Leveling is so mindnumbing I can’t even get to 70 in DF.

1 Like

No, those are being implemented as “Group Up for the Three Pillars or Die”.