For the playerbase to grow, one way should never be the only way

No. You are putting the obstacles there.

I have made a group and people joined in the time you posted this message

Great. You have incredible luck.

I don’t.

Has nothing to do with luck. I made a group and listed it.

Interesting that I don’t have this issue. I run with my guild all the time, nobody trolls, people only leave by mutual agreement, and more keys get done.

1 Like

Yes it does! Luck that people won’t pre-scan your M+ rating/RIO before applying to your group.

Literally loser talk

Tail end of last expansion, I did an experiment to see how long it took to fill a key. Listed a group as a solo non-meta DPS, with only my spec in the note. Filled in under 2 min 30 sec by accepting the 1st people who applied for each roll.

Dead game.

2 Likes

You side with Bobby, you get flamed.

Good for you.

Not the case for everyone else.

1 Like

Not the case for people who refuse to try the solution is not a knock on the solution. It actually suggests that the solution works

2 Likes

Riot can barely get their flagship game balanced and playable, I don’t hold any hope for their MMORPG.

1 Like

Finally, someone with common sense and not an insane in the membrane bootlicker.

Someone’s disagreeing with me, they have the wrong think

2 Likes

You come from an insular environment, which is why your opinion isn’t valued.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to try the advice offered, that’s one thing. But you can’t say it doesn’t work until you’ve tried it.

And I mean really tried, not just joining the 1st cesspool guild you find in trade chat.

“My way is the only way!”

Yeah right.

Edit: Laugh out loud! Are you for real? You tell people to join a guild and then say that?

1 Like

Players want options. Players want player agency. Blizzard doesn’t believe in either of those, which is why were were told in the leadup to Shadowlands that being locked into a covenant for the entire expansion and being restricted to being optimal at best with one spec and one type of content was the “meaningful choice” that players had been asking for.

They will continue to remove options until everyone who remains is playing the game right™.

They will come for your content, and no one will sympathize with you.

5 Likes

People have and it hasn’t worked.

Sorry that the game didn’t work out to be a beacon of harmony.

I’d just be grateful that you’ve found some order amongst the storm.

2 Likes