For the people to take the objective as I'm fighting

See, I’m fighting these mobs because I want to get the item next to them. Then you swoop in.

Anyone who does this, I hope every cup of coffee you drink is mediocre…

86 Likes

I didn’t see your name on it and it looked like you were busy fighting instead of grabbing anyway.

6 Likes

Just keep clicking the item till you get it then fight the mob.

2 Likes

Stun mob, click item, then kill mob.

Don’t be touching my coffee.

7 Likes

That happened to me recently. A guy took the 1 incubator thing as I fought. He then went ahead and as he was fighting I took the 3 he was in front of :smiling_imp:

26 Likes

You do realize that it restarts the bar and/or you get dazed and take damage, right? Enhancement Shamans aren’t the sturdiest of specs ya know…

6 Likes

Good thing I don’t drink coffee.

Thats why i said keep clicking, it goes through eventally. I do it all the time.

Haha. I’m guilty of this. But then I see everyone else do it too.

Funny story, heading into the mines during last week’s vale assault, it was me and a rogue, I knew straight away what he was gonna do. Sure enough, after I slowed down to let the mobs aggro on him first, he went poof! And vanished resetting all the mobs onto me. I threw up a shield and waited for the moment I saw him unsteath to interact with the quest objective and that’s when I struck! Hit invisible (mage) and dumped all the mobs back onto him! Got the quest item and yeeted outa there. Teehee! :rofl:

It’s the little things sometimes.

13 Likes

Those are the worst kind of people…

17 Likes

It lets me loot those in stealth. Good times.

2 Likes

And they know they’re doing it. Yet they sleep soundly at night.
I actively avoid doing it. I have principles.

30 Likes

They’re probably angry that their mom didn’t cook them enough chickie tendies…

1 Like

Fighting mobs near a gathering node? Haven’t had to in years…
Tauren druid. Herbaism: 1/2 second pick time. I can get the thing picked between mob hits, then run.
Mining: Mining glove enchant, +interact while mounted, I can mine nodes while flying above and not even aggro nearby mobs. Or, pull them away, then run back and mine it before they can return and interrupt.

2 Likes

I’ve learned to spam click BEFORE fighting.

there will always be some jerk waiting

3 Likes

I don’t drink coffee. But I will drink up them tears. Mmm, salt intake…

Yeah, I have taken to shadow melding all the aggro onto them when they do this, it’s very prevalent in the Uldum zones. Real classy move.

3 Likes

I’ve had it done to me, I’ve done it… just kinda happens. This game is a sorta everyone for themselves.

1 Like

I usually jump in and help them fight.

Then on the next one, they let me fight and steal the item.

Gotta love having principles.

6 Likes

This has been a thing for a while now. I have learned to just suck it up, I mean watching you dive bomb out of the sky to tag something I have at almost 2% is entertaining, if you can’t beat em’, join em’ and that is exactly what I did.

1 Like