Do You Steal Quest Objectives? Why/Why Not?

Not my fault my Druid in bird form can interact with everything without dismounting or even being in range to aggro mobs.

1 Like

if we all steal from eachother it balances out

1 Like

“Fortune favors the bold,” is how people drive in my city, and honestly, it gets results. I wait my turn though, because I’m not too terribly serious about getting ahead in this video game, and all the progress gets thrown in the garbage by the next expansion.

The Romans didn’t mean “good fortune” either as a concept, but like, the real life personification of Fortuna, the goddess of fortune.

1 Like

Ah ha! So this is the mindset I hadn’t thought of. No hate, but I find it a pretty rough way to play.

Ok, a little hate :stuck_out_tongue:

I might not steal objectives but you bet I have HoTs on people also doing kill quests.

:fox_face:

3 Likes

I did a whole thread about this.

3 Likes

A lot of times I’ll ask others to group so we all get credit. But when they ignore me, well then let the swooping begin and good luck beating my Druid to it.

1 Like

I do this. 100%.

I assume everyone else will do it to me. So i always pet arrgo the mobs and loot the objective before killing them.

2 Likes

I don’t steal objectives.

Because I’m not a horrible person.

I actually stop and help people if I see them struggling, regardless of faction.

10 Likes

It depends on my mood. As a druid, I have a superior advantage and sometimes I use it. Sometimes I am kind. Just perks of being the master race.

I don’t do it, but I do kill alliance that do it to me. Thanks to N’zoth’s dagger I can now also kill horde

1 Like

Nope.

But if someone does it to me I’ll damn sure follow them around and tag their mobs, ninja objectives until I’m done or they leave. Eye for an eye.

They should fix that because it’s annoying.

1 Like

I am more likely to do it to someone who just did it to me, but in most cases, I am in no hurry to snag an object out from under another player. Like some others have said, I have some insurance on my pet classes, so I can tag the mobs, collect the object, and then finish killing.

Now, if it’s something super rare, I might be more inclined to race to it.

I don’t, it’s easy enough as a druid to find another without having to fight the mobs guarding it. Any more, I just do events/rares to finish assaults since the questing is slower %

I’ll only snatch it if they’re horde.

If they’re horde I organize an alliance group to camp all the horde for 30 minutes. Then I get my quests done.

No and if the other person, Horde or Ally is having problems I’ll help them out and wait my turn. I believe just because we can hide behind pixels isn’t permission to be jerks.

6 Likes

This blacksmith item allows this for any class.

Funny timing on this thread. Was doing my Uldum/Vale dailies early this morning before reset. Fellow Hordies kept flying in as I was clearing mobs to take the quest objectives I was fighting over.

Been a while since I said “Seriously?” that often.

1 Like

They don’t work in the the two “new” quest zones :frowning: