For god's sakes let me block two battlegrounds like before

Because as I pointed out if the impact on que times are low and the impact on my choice and enjoyment is high. Why not?

So isn’t that taking away choice for people who don’t want Wintergrasp?

Or if there is a dedicated community for it then perhaps you could let those who don’t want to play it blacklist it.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Speaking about Alliance during wod and hence why merc mode was also introduced.

Yea me either and I qued epics on my alliance back in the day :joy: it may be a tiny exaggeration… Just tiny though I’m sure

1 Like

I PvPd a lot during WOD and don’t remember having problems.

1 Like

Lol yes this too… Honestly I’d like to see some actual numbers from blizzard… Let me just hold my breath until they do, I’m sure I’ll be fine.

Well… there was a time where I queued for AV and IOC specifically because I loved them and had fun healing them, so those were a bit longer. :laughing: But I think that was Cata/MOP.

I qued them in wod on my priest when I was honor gearing because alliance had 80% win rates on them :joy: I could hide in the back with my no gear and just pop defensive cool downs on the front line.

1 Like

Anything during wod on Alliance had high queue times because there were many more players that side and merc mode was new

Your queue times would be better wouldn’t they? If the majority of the alliance blacklist wintergrasp, the horde who specific queue for wintergrasp would effectively be taken out of the player pool.

I think mine were like 5-6 mins.

Eh wasn’t that much higher than any other faction in any other expansion. I que both sides all the time.

Yep because both factions eventually blacklisted the 40 mans

I didn’t on my alliance characters. I blacked wsg (for some reason that’s my lowest alliance win bg).

Well you’re one person.

I didn’t if Temple and EOTS wouldn’t leave me alone. :laughing: Oh, and Gilneas…

Why would Ally blacklist something they dominate?

To get lower queues. It’s not like you got them often as the dominating faction

Well, I mean, if people play Horde today to win despite the obscene queue times, what’s a little wait for Ally if we can win?

Your queue times would be lower if wintergrasp was able to be blacklisted.