For god's sakes let me block two battlegrounds like before

Well, not really. Strand/SSM were Alliances go to for a while.

Do you use REFlex?

I thought Ally did horrible on SOTA. If anything, AV was blacklisted by Horde.

And yes, I have Reflex. I’ve brought it up multiple times.

I meant go to for blacklisting. As for reflex, count how many of each bg. Some nights might feel like you get more of one bg but the overall tends to even out.

Nope 100% it’s not. Just like all the people who say they fight premades or that alliance loses all the time. The sucky things stick though and you remember the three temples in a row (I got 5 once! People like it I think so they specific que for it. It’s the most death match style of map I think :joy:).

My question is why not if the impact is low? Again it’s all feels… It didn’t feel impactful at all to my que times before (difference for epics which I didn’t do). Yet it felt great to not get another map I’d I had a super bad loss on it I could random que for something else.

Here’s is the post on Epics. I will have to check regulars.

1 Like

You poor soul. I got it three times in one night, two of them in a row, and it’s so stressful as a healer. Five times would kill me. :tired_face:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/YvJZ7JR on my horde so far 6 WG 9 IoC 11 AV That’s epics though. If they ever added a BL for those BGs, Horde would likely have 45 minute queues.

There are 3 battlegrounds in the epic queue, why is the fact you get some of the maps more frequently than others even a discussion???

Uh, it’s a one month sample, first of all. 13/24 is 54% for AV. It was from a post about something completely different in a thread about something completely different. But the numbers were there. That is why it’s being discussed. Why is that even a question?

Then try it for regulars first and we’ll see how much it truly changes things. Other than me constantly getting the same two BGs.

Already linked my reflex for regulars. Though it had 4 brawls and 6 epics

I’m talking about blacklisting.

Oh gotcha.

Them feels are real! :joy: it would only be 45 for those not blacklisting the unpopular ones.

Back in the day I didn’t black list sota, got it frequently and my que times were the same as any of my friends who did black list it.

Honestly black listing didn’t have a 45 minute impact :joy:

The Epic BG queue would need to be bigger first, I can agree with that. But they could reduce the number of times WG pops in the meantime. Or take it out until they can fix the stupid bugs.

1 Like

So now you see why it’s a bad feature

Honestly for Alliance, it did. Not 45 minutes but it reduced it by a good 15 minutes.

If blacklisting is bad for the game it could also be argued that keeping a BG in the rotation where a hundred people leave throughout the course of that BG is also bad for the game.

2 Likes

Since when did Ally have a 45 min wait? Did you queue specifics? I have NEVER waited that long.

Edit: or even 30 mins

Never said they had 45 minutes. Queue times were about 20 minutes. Then it was learned if you blacklisted the two 40 mans, you could have 5-6 minutes.

Then how long? Even 10 mins would be insane. I never had that.