Follower dungeons

I’ll just stick to leveling via TW; looks like Blizz already ruined this feature

3 Likes

No tanks or DPS talking trash, no waiting on a healer? and no one rushing me through instances at a break neck speed? sign me up. we need this for heroic and raids as well.

5 Likes

You go hunky night elf I’m glad you’re happy make sure to come visit my gnome for cuddles when you’re done with the dungeons :slight_smile:

I LOVE the toggle so you can either let the AI tank lead or you can fire up the next pack and he’ll jump in.
I had the AI tank lead thru Uldaman, but flipped the switch and they all stopped when I wanted to run out to the kitchen.
If only people had a toggle like that :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hold your horses; they award a pitance for xp. They are useless for leveling alts.

I was excited too, my friend.

4 Likes

and FF14 copied GW 1

1 Like

I’m not so sure that’s true. Trying one out now for shiggles, on a DPS. “Healer” died on the first boss. “Tank” proceeded to be just fine for 70% of a boss without a healer…

1 Like

If they only wouldn’t limit 10 per day per account would be awesome

2 Likes

With a limit, they should leave decent XP so it’s another way to play how you want to level. With crap XP, why limit? Makes no sense other than them figuring out if it’s a popular feature or not by the numbers. Blizz, please, don’t nerf XP in these and let us level by playing the features of the game.

5 Likes

This string is being spammed in my chat while running follower dunegons

That’s a Details! issue not a game issue.

1 Like

Just did one was the best time I have had in a long time. I got to look around, and not be ridiculed by other players. I hope this catches on to more dungeon & raids.

7 Likes

Ah, so should I disable details in follower dunegons? It’s rather annoying lol

1 Like

You can. I had the same issue on the PTR.

I just completed Halls of Infusion on a level 62 DK with max rested. I earned about 2 bars of XP maybe and 2 pieces of gear.

With a hotfix that went out to all realms at 2:35 p.m. PST (about 10 minutes ago), we’ve greatly increased the amount of XP you’ll get alongside followers.

Throughout the PTR, your XP was reduced by 20% per follower, so if you ran a dungeon with two friends and two followers with you, XP was reduced by 40%. If you went in solo with four followers, XP was reduced by 80%.

Now in the live game, each follower causes a 5% XP reduction. Your party of three players and two followers should see a total of 10% reduced XP, and solo players with four followers receive a 20% reduction.

84 Likes

everyone liked that

12 Likes

Don’t forget normal mode only, so they aren’t even very good for learning

3 Likes

Can you please do no XP reduction? The xp bonus from queueing random with players is already good enough. Adding on, teams of players usually pull many more dungeon mobs at once than bots and can kill them more quickly. As a result, the xp reduction of follower dungeons to increase the attractiveness of human groups does not seem necessary.

27 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I MADE SO MANY ahem I made so many plans and leveled so many alts (to 60) for this moment! This is all we want! Yes, LFD is “faster” but faster isn’t always better! THANK YOU!

15 Likes